Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Grimace wrote:I have an idea of what I want to do with the extra box

I want to put 2 other UGH figures in there, and use the cardbacks I got at C5 on the oustides

Anakin and Obi wan in one set, Grievous and Cody in the other

Great idea! yes, those boxes are just too nice to toss them. I am glad that I got this set, I don't think that they will be releasing Zuckuss (the alien :D ) separately in the vintage line as he was already released in the LC and SL now. Or do you think that he will eventually be released now that they have the cardback from this set ready to go?
Got my set in the mail yesterday. This is a really cool 2-pk, almost a shame though due to at the same time 4-LOM is in stores on a vintage card... odd.

Anyways though, I really am impressed with how these turned out. After opening them, I was damn glad I'm not a carded collector. The packaing is great, but figures this cool need to be opened - especially the Zuckuss! It's amazing what that vintage color scheme does for that sculpt, along with the new skirt... this instantly becomes one of my favorite figures this year. And feels like a huge upgrade from the Legacy version.

:wink:

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

[quote="YAK_Chewie" When at Disney, pic[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

Two more days of voting, but we both might be out[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

OK, here is my lineup. I still need to open Tarkin[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]

Ewok Love

For all we know, we might see Ewoks in Episode 9..[…]