Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By zedhatch
Either when these guys to me are stealing from the factory and someone has to pay for it down the line.

That's exactly what I am saying, I have a hard time thinking Hasbro has this much trouble with security when you start looking around at all the guys who get these ahead of time. Plus I doubt they don't know about it. If anything there is some under the table moves going on. This has been going on since 2002 in GI Joe and Hasbro adimited they knew about it then but refused further acknoledgement.

Also Mattel uses many of the same factories and have never had this problem (Then again as far as I know Hasbro hasn't had any lead paint issues too so there is that).

Of course there are tons of weirdness with the chinise factories (Lost molds that suddenly turn up).

My point is that if they wanted to do something, it would have been done.
By stroebel83
that Ree-Yees is old news tooo. I just want the Teek and Ewok
By darth_sidious
I think everyone just wants Teek and Kaink - the other 3 are total duds and seriously outdated. Teek is the biggest surprise in recent memory though - when I saw the picture I was in shock. I usually hate buy multipacks when more than half the figures are garbage (as in this case) - but Teek alone warrants its purchase.
By YAK_Chewie
I'll get it for Teek and the Ewok, and to be honest I don't mind Ree Yees... that's a pretty solid figure, considering how old it is - and also looks like has a new torso? Or something that covers it that's new.

The other two figures though - yuck.

:wink:
By The Professor
I'll have to get it for the Ewoks characters. Plus, I only have a vintage Ree Yees.
By Paulskywalker
YAK_Chewie wrote: and also looks like has a new torso? Or something that covers it that's new.

It looks to me to be a vintage three lensed camera!

Shame the two good figures are packed in with this.
By stroebel83
so this is a five pack? where do you buy it if you never go to Disney?
By darthmadonna
This set totally stinks and now I am pissed I did not just pay the 12.99 for teek. :evil:
What a load a of garbage.Hasbro knows from Q&A's people have asked for Ewok movie characters and here they are. Hasbro is more than happy to release it but you must play their stupid games if you want it. I am personally basing this all on the fact I have never had any success with Disney world exclusives at all. Other than buying them at the park for more than they are worth or off ebay at even higher prices. At least the other exclusives are going to available through Hasbro toy shop.
By Kalas
cant stand ewoks empire destroyed by them must destroy them
By terman123
Paulskywalker wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote: and also looks like has a new torso? Or something that covers it that's new.

It looks to me to be a vintage three lensed camera!

Shame the two good figures are packed in with this.

It is a camera, there is a moment in the film at the park that says no flash photograph and he snaps a picture of Chewie.
By Grimace
I guess I should watch my DVD of this again

as a refresher! I watched the DVD just once, when I bought it way back when
By YAK_Chewie
Looks like the Ewok might have a cloth headgear...

And if you're so inclined, you can try and get the very limited holographic "Stitch" Emperor:

http://www.starwars.com/vault/collectin ... index.html

If that's the case on the Ewok "Kaink", it ruins the figure for me so I guess I'll be passing on this set. That's a shame. I'm not buying the entire set now just for Teek.

By stroebel83
hopefully the ewok and teek show up on ebay making this an easy pass
By JediJman
Wow, that cloth hood looks awful. I swear I saw earlier pics of him with a nicer looking hood. I hope that's just a pre-production photo and the end product looks a lot better.

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]

Community fodder box...

It looks like we need the bigger box since most of[…]

So cool. I really like the dark side yoda!

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agre[…]