Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By zedhatch
I am crying cause I bet that Maul pack will sell fast. Plust will be overprice so essentally I will be paying an arm and a leg for one figure, but it is a MUST HAVE figure for me. I hate when this kind of stuff happens.
By The Professor
I'm more interested in the Camie and Fixer set. I'll definitely pick it up if I go to the convention.
By Paulskywalker
Nice figures, and since the VERY limited i doubt i'll ever see them in person. :(
By stroebel83
I really hope to get these guys got to figure out how to find them. maybe a re release with new paint scheme
By YAK_Jayson
stroebel83 wrote:I really hope to get these guys got to figure out how to find them. maybe a re release with new paint scheme

They'll be available through StarWarsShop.com and HasbroToyShop.com
By darthmadonna
These are nice and I am sure the Maul would have been a great seller if it made it to retail. I am betting these will be around 20 - 25 dollars.
By YAK_Chewie
I think it would have too. Hasbro really made some poor selections in the Comic Pack line, and as a result some of the best ones they had coming down the pipe aren't going to hit retail or even come out at all. It's all very unfortunate.

And I can't tell for sure, but that LOOKS like a new sculpted ANH style Owen...

:wink:
By darthmadonna
YAK_Chewie wrote:I think it would have too. Hasbro really made some poor selections in the Comic Pack line, and as a result some of the best ones they had coming down the pipe aren't going to hit retail or even come out at all. It's all very unfortunate.

And I can't tell for sure, but that LOOKS like a new sculpted ANH style Owen...

he looks like he may be a kitbash of the old Owen and the new with a few new parts.
By Paulskywalker
Those better pictures you wanted, Chewie! These are really good and even if the Owen is a kitbash it is an improvement over the POTF2 one.

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/

By stroebel83
up close cammie and fixer look great
owen looks like he has Zuckuss's rifle
and hands down Maul is amazing
By Paulskywalker
I've just realised the split on Camie's skirt is quite high! :o :lol:
By darthmadonna
These look great! Man Hasbro really dropped the ball on the distro. I must say I like Camie to they made her look kind 70's disco sexy. LOL
I make stuff too!

Here's a group shot I took over the weekend; every[…]

The 16th Trial: Caverns of Death

Thanks for the preview feedback, might be able to […]

received my Klaatu figures from Hasbro Pulse today[…]

I agree she goes better with the theme. But I'm g[…]

TVC Skiff guard 3-pack

I only need Vedain out of this set, but I'm excit[…]

TVC 2019 Discussion

If they offer solid cases of the Stormtrooper, I g[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

These look fun. I have a lot of Vintage figures, […]