Opened my sets last night, here's my thoughts on these sets.ATTACK ON HOTH AT-ST
- It's pretty much the same as the Legacy version, just different coloring. It suffers from the same stability issues as before, as it's very prone to falling over. It's still a great display piece, however I'm not that overwhelmed by it. I suppose that's because I have 8 of the Legacy one...Tri-Pod Cannon
- Egh, would have been nice if they had given this a new sculpt... or even a Probe Droid instead would have been nice. I don't know, this just isn't too exciting.AT-ST Driver
- Fantastic. This might be the best figure so far this year altogether. The sculpt is just sick, and the tone of the plastic is dull; not shiny. Love everything here, though I do wish the goggles fit the helmet, it's pretty much the same situation as the AT-AT Commander helmet. No problem though. Love the ball joint waist too! I wish this was a basic carded figure, I would certainly get quite a few of these if they did.Snowtroopers
- Pretty much perfect figures, wev'e seen this sculpt many times now and it never gets old, and it's nice to get two more of them.DEFENSE OF HOTHTurret
- Nice to get another of these, love the large scale still; it's so much better than that old POTF2 version. Dish Cannon
- A really, really nice piece. This thing is the selling point for me on this set. I love the bigger scale, it's so cool and really makes the Rebel seem a bit tougher, I dunno. I hope this thing sees circulation again after this run!Hoth Rebels
- Both are great, we know the sculpt and it's nice to get that scarf helmet finally. Having some variety in our army ranks is a must.K-3PO
- Well... kind of stumped on why they included this instead of some other Rebel. I guess they see that the've over saturated the market with pilots perhaps and wanted a change of pace. I don't mind it, and am glad they used the B.A.D. sculpt.
I will probably get another Rebel set, but not another Imperial one. Though I do want to get another AT-ST driver...