Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Well dang all figures from wave 4 ,5, and 6 were on Toyshop all sold out though! :( Except I did grab 2 Senate Guards, AOTC Clone, SBD, and AOTC Obi. Well this will be my first of these new figures I am really happy though to get the Senate Guards as I do not think I will see this in the wild and if I do oh well this is one that I think the more the merrier.
saw these "peg warming today" okay not quite
but about five cases at my local WM only one senate guard though
the clones looked nice and white too
we'll see if that lasts
really frustrating not finding any of this wave anywhere. Saw a peasant anakin once but that's it. I think Senate guard is being carried through in wave 6, so hopefully that won't be too hard to find eventually
By YAK_Chewie
Finally found a case of these untouched on the pegs yesterday at Target, and bit the bullet and bucked up because these figures are excellent (mostly - they could have dropped Obi Wan and included a second Senate Guard).

Anyways, I'm caught up now at least in terms of having one of each figure that I wanted... these are the two "new" ones that I bought yesterday, as the others that I picked up were doubles now for me.

Senate Guard - I don't know that I can say Hasbro has ever done such an amazing job with soft goods. This figure really is amazing, I can't believe how naturally the fabric lays, and how well he holds his force pike. I really hope they do the red version soon.

Zam Wesell - Really they nailed this one... the second head is a nice touch, but I'll use it for a custom alien. But the likeness is great, and the extra face cloths are just awesome. I can see why this figure is so popular - they did it justice and it's easily one of the best female figures they have made.

Still passing on Jango, Obi Wan and Super Battle Droid. For $9.00 each, I'd rather get better upgrades than what are almost straight up repacks.

:wink:
can someone post a pic of the senate guard holding the force pike?
I also got one of these without a holster think it was a factory error
stroebel83 wrote:can someone post a pic of the senate guard holding the force pike?
I also got one of these without a holster think it was a factory error

I just photographed it for the Toyguide this morning but until then you can view pics a RS.

No holster? You mean it's missing from his leg (under his robe)?

YAK_Chewie wrote:Senate Guard - I don't know that I can say Hasbro has ever done such an amazing job with soft goods. This figure really is amazing, I can't believe how naturally the fabric lays, and how well he holds his force pike.

I agree the materials used are by far the best ever selected for a Hasbro figure. I hope they use the same for the Royal Guard when they get to it.
yeah the leg holster is completely absent but there is no mark or hole where it should have gone

this new robe material is great it reminds me of suede
guessing that eats a lot of cost
stroebel83 wrote:yeah the leg holster is completely absent but there is no mark or hole where it should have gone

Got a pic???

Well...I went looking for a pig...and ended up cat[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Timian is a hired gun, willing to work for whomeve[…]

Tzizvvt Arleil Schous Melas Commander Bob Hudsol […]

1 Biggs Darklighter; Red 3 2 Wedge Antilles; Red 2[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Droids will be fun.

John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]