Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Jodo wrote:And overall, here is a comparison picture between my custom Stormtrooper, RO, and TVC Han Solo. Honestly, I prefer my own figure to the others because of the chest plate’s shape and the height of the helmet compared to the torso. The RO is a close second, and the ANH Han, because of its stance, is my third favorite. I like them all of course, but I’m still partial to my own.
8F03F4FB-5A5F-4576-9DC4-123AEDC557BE.jpeg

Very nice comparison pic... your custom Stormie on the left holds up great compared the new one... you bought several of those from SAGA toys, right? And added 5poa Rogue One helmets?

:wink:
Got in some much anticipated goodies today!

These are from BBTS. I also have more Skiff Guard sets coming from EE that I should have in a few days.

So worn out after a long-arse day that I might not open them tonight, but will for sure this weekend.

Too bad retail is such a disaster, but very glad that the online sites are picking up the slack... great stuff these days in The Vintage Collection!!

And a few more pics.

It's amazing how far Hasbro has come with the details on things when they want to... if they put this sort of effort into all their Star Wars product these past several years (even the sequel stuff), I doubt retailers would have had such a disaster.

And here's a closer look at Vedain.

Great figure... has a ball jointed waist, the rest of his articulation is traditional super articulation... glad he doesn't have the ball joint hips, not a fan of that in most cases. Both of mine has a bit of wonky eye paint but overall he is awesome. His backpack is not removable, btw.

YAK_Chewie wrote:Yep - that is a drawback for sure - won't be able to boil-n-pop his thighs out... could flip a different upper torso on though...?

Actually I was thinking that the torso would work for the sail barge guard commonly referred to as "Red Pants". He would need different arms of course. Thanks for the info and the fantastic pics. Can't wait to get these guys and a couple of skiffs.
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Jodo wrote:And overall, here is a comparison picture between my custom Stormtrooper, RO, and TVC Han Solo. Honestly, I prefer my own figure to the others because of the chest plate’s shape and the height of the helmet compared to the torso. The RO is a close second, and the ANH Han, because of its stance, is my third favorite. I like them all of course, but I’m still partial to my own.
8F03F4FB-5A5F-4576-9DC4-123AEDC557BE.jpeg

Very nice comparison pic... your custom Stormie on the left holds up great compared the new one... you bought several of those from SAGA toys, right? And added 5poa Rogue One helmets?

Thanks! And yes I did...I believe I have around 28 of them. They're the ANH SpaceTrooper with the 5 POA Rogue One Baze/Stormtrooper 2-pack helmet. For whatever reason, the basic release of the RO Stormtrooper has a pink tinge to it, so they do not match the white ANH body.

And excellent pictures of the Skiff and 3-pack. I am waiting for my DorkSide order to be processed...But the pictures of Vedain make me want to cancel that order and purchase two sets from BBTS immediately. He reminds me of a figure that I would have wanted to be "my character" when I played. Generic enough to be anyone I wanted them to be, while remaining interesting enough to look like a main character as well.
Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I just realized that there is one detail that Hasb[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles