Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Really dismayed that Wave 2 has so many Wave 1 carry forwards.... especially when Target is stuck with so much of the first wave...

This really doesn't look good... Walmart barely even got in Wave 1, Toysrus didn't if course, and the one national retailer that really DID invest in it can't get them to move.

Target needs to run a BOGO sale for a week to help this...

:|
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

^ Absolutely love this figure; got it in the mail today from Lance Quazar. This is now one of my absolute favorite figures. She is fantastic. :mrgreen:

This is what makes collecting so awesome... Hasbro needs to continue this type of quality with fresh new characters, and new versions of old favorites just like this.

:wink:

I'm guessing her head is all one piece. The headgear doesn't come off does it?
YAK_Chewie wrote:
^ Absolutely love this figure; got it in the mail today from Lance Quazar. This is now one of my absolute favorite figures. She is fantastic. :mrgreen:

This is what makes collecting so awesome... Hasbro needs to continue this type of quality with fresh new characters, and new versions of old favorites just like this.

:wink:

Yeah, it's amazing what Hasbro can when they want to. Such a shame they seem committed to deliberately making so many subpar figures.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

This guy looks like he's up to no good...

Hello from Music City

Hello all. I have been a lurker on here for quite […]

G0-T0 p55 / Index p1

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]