Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Really dismayed that Wave 2 has so many Wave 1 carry forwards.... especially when Target is stuck with so much of the first wave...

This really doesn't look good... Walmart barely even got in Wave 1, Toysrus didn't if course, and the one national retailer that really DID invest in it can't get them to move.

Target needs to run a BOGO sale for a week to help this...

:|
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

^ Absolutely love this figure; got it in the mail today from Lance Quazar. This is now one of my absolute favorite figures. She is fantastic. :mrgreen:

This is what makes collecting so awesome... Hasbro needs to continue this type of quality with fresh new characters, and new versions of old favorites just like this.

:wink:

I'm guessing her head is all one piece. The headgear doesn't come off does it?
YAK_Chewie wrote:
^ Absolutely love this figure; got it in the mail today from Lance Quazar. This is now one of my absolute favorite figures. She is fantastic. :mrgreen:

This is what makes collecting so awesome... Hasbro needs to continue this type of quality with fresh new characters, and new versions of old favorites just like this.

Yeah, it's amazing what Hasbro can when they want to. Such a shame they seem committed to deliberately making so many subpar figures.
Last week I scored some new TVC at Walmart...

On Friday, I was able to pick up a tank driver that a local collector stashed...

These are such great figures. This is how 3.75" figures at retail should be. New and well made... core characters mixed in with army builders... the TVC line can be great again, so long as Hasbro does their homework.

I plan on picking up a few more of each for dioramas, custom fodder, etc.

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, but everything from waves 2 & 3 was there otherwise. I wasnt impressed honestly, the only tempting figure was the Tank Driver. I originally wanted Enfys, but she was sporting some garbage deco - the basic figure looks better. Same goes for the Rangetrooper - it was covered in dirt like a Sandtrooper. I prefer the basic version which is clean. TVC is just lackluster, so I didn't buy anything...

Perhaps I found a bad batch, because the photos that Chewie posted above look better.
Walmart and TVC

Picked up my final Tank Driver a few night ago tha[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Really looking forward to the next wave with Becke[…]

Community fodder box...

Does anyone know what size box we are using right […]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Ugh, I have finished so many customs and haven't h[…]

Fodder Alert!

Might be a long shot, but if anyone has Neca Preda[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Thanks for everyone's patience on the roundup repo[…]