Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie wrote:
I still can't believe how stupid Hasbro was to have that case ratio. If it had been 2:2, then we'd see 1/3 less Geonosian Speeders hanging around... but still very few, if any, Yavin sets.

:wink:

What are you talking about Hasbro knows what they are doing! They said so. Something like the kids will buy those Geo Speeders with a cool looking bug, but no one will by that boring cart with the guy from the Drew Carey show. :lol:

I was fortunate to snag the original battlepack. But as a casual purchase I really would have liked to have grabbed another one. However the original BP I bought was and is the only time I have ever seen the cart and the tech. So sad....
It'd be nice if Hasbro did a "Greatest Hits" or "Best Of" series of Battle Packs that rerelease all the best ones from 2005-2010. Scramble on Yavin would be my first pick for a reissue for all the obvious reasons.
darthmadonna wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:
I still can't believe how stupid Hasbro was to have that case ratio. If it had been 2:2, then we'd see 1/3 less Geonosian Speeders hanging around... but still very few, if any, Yavin sets.

:wink:

What are you talking about Hasbro knows what they are doing! They said so. Something like the kids will buy those Geo Speeders with a cool looking bug, but no one will by that boring cart with the guy from the Drew Carey show. :lol:

I was fortunate to snag the original battlepack. But as a casual purchase I really would have liked to have grabbed another one. However the original BP I bought was and is the only time I have ever seen the cart and the tech. So sad....

Ditto, I found one scramble on yavin and never again!
My Marshalls doesn't have them. Well, at least not that I've seen and I took a pretty good look the last time I was in there recently. I'll check again, though, because they could always have put some on the shelves in the past couple of weeks.
Jedighost009 wrote:Found 2 of these at Marshall's today. $9.99 each. Not a bad price so I got both.

Not sure if TJ Maxx is the same but mine had them there too
I think it'd be awesome if Hasbro repacked this cart and figure in new 2013 packaging as a bone to OT collectors in a prequel-driven year, but they probably wouldn't. Finding leftovers at TRU or Marshalls might be the only way to get the thing from here on out short of buying online.
Still haven't seen any Yavin Carts at my local Marshalls or Ross stores but I always keep an eye open for things like this that don't fall into the basic action figure category. I already have a couple of Yavin Carts and Techs so it's not as if I need another one, but I'd pick another one up if I spotted it on markdown.

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]

Community fodder box...

It looks like we need the bigger box since most of[…]

So cool. I really like the dark side yoda!

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agre[…]