Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

As far as figures go Han was always my number one choice to play with when I was little and especially Bespin Han. Finally! That picture of him gets me a little emotional as it looks so good. :) I can not wait for him and to tear him off of that card and move him in to his new BMMF.

Another character I have wanted is Fordo. But I can not stand that head. It is just my feeling he is way to different. Besides I am worried that since he comes with helmets they will be greenish dayglow yellow like every helmeted figure so far in Vintage.
Oh I really like the Rebel Fleet Trooper on the card. It is one of those I always imagined and wished for when I was a kid. Sorry to say though I really strongly dislike the Fordo card. Image wise it is all right but that expanded Universe log is utter crap and no better than some of the weird junk I have seen wannabe customizers selling on ebay. Also the character plate is so freaking wide but Fordo and the bubble fit nicely in the slimmer bubble. Also a predominately yellow image coupled with a near same yellow name and character plate seems to matchy matchy. Is Hasbro hiring these amateur card customizers or what? The Bom image is a bit too far down I would raise him up a bit so he is almost touching the name plate and Barris is pretty good to but the pose is cool except the lightsaber blocking her face a bit feels odd.
Last edited by darthmadonna on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darthmadonna wrote: Sorry to say though I really strongly dislike the Fordo card. Image wise it is all right but that expanded Universe log is utter crap and no better than some of the weird junk I have seen wannabe customizers selling on ebay. Also the character plate is so freaking wide but Fordo and the bubble fit nicely in the slimmer bubble.

O Nice call Darth!! didn't notice the character plate, yah that kinda changes my opinion of the card... Great figure tho.
Wow, these look fantastic! I am so glad they put Barriss Offee on an AOTC card back. I was worried they were going to mess it up and put it on a ROTS card. Amazing that AOTC is the source getting awesome attention in The Vintage Collection, isn't it? Anyway, these are awesome and I cannot wait to get them all!

Paul Harrison
Jedi Temple Archives
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]