Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

http://www.toy-palace.com/product_info. ... a65e3edfa4

^ Looks like perhaps a preview but using the old vehicle mold for reference? Though they might have just revealed the box art (but I think it looks familiar, didn't forumite Darklord make a custom box that looked like that???)...

And looks like the old Dutch Vander body, with a new head.

:wink:
By YAK_Jayson
That is the TAC TRU exclusive from 2008. The imagery is just a place holder until the actual photos get released. And that boxed photo is a mockup.
By YAK_Jayson
He should e-mail them. :twisted:
By Incom
Wow, a brand new Y-Wing Fighter, basically is just Kenner's version.... Pretty soon you'll see those proton bombs appearing on eBay, stating they are vintage Kenner ones.... :wink:
By darthmadonna
50 sounds about right but I can see it as high as 75. That is what the clone wars Y-wing went for and everyone , especially Hasbro seems to be thinking $tar War$ is all about the $ anymore.
By YAK_Jayson
Fake or real? You be the Judge.

An interesting aution has popped up on eBay for a “new” Y-Wing Fighter that looks to be Vintage box exclusive to Toys”R”Us. As you can see, box art re-creates the 80′s Kenner version but with modern figures instead. The photo is just blurry and angled enough to raise suspicions regarding its authenticity.
By Paulskywalker
Looks like it could be real and if it is does this mean were getting new Bespin Lando, Nein Numb and Madine?

Edit: actually Nein Numb looks like the POTF2 one.
By Eopie Herder
Paulskywalker wrote:
Edit: actually Nein Numb looks like the POTF2 one.

I was thinking about that, but have we gotten a newer one since POTF2?
By YAK_Jayson
Paulskywalker wrote:Looks like it could be real and if it is does this mean were getting new Bespin Lando, Nein Numb and Madine?

No.
By Paulskywalker
YAK_Jayson wrote:
Paulskywalker wrote:Looks like it could be real and if it is does this mean were getting new Bespin Lando, Nein Numb and Madine?

No.

Yeah looking over pictures, Madine is the OTC one definately, but which modern Lando has a dracula collar? :lol:
By YAK_Jayson
The POTJ version has a fill up collar. Maybe they used it to re-create the OT box art more closely. :?:
By AaylaSecurasMan
This is very weird, while the eBay auction is legit, the box looks like a fake, why in the world would Hasbro picture POTF2 figures in the box and why would the Y-Wing be red instead of yellow :?

Nice!! What a great gift!

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

That middle one is a #2 pencil.

Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

That was a lot of fun. I will see you all in a cou[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]