Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I like the new targeting computer part, but not enough to buy this set. This one does seem more targeted for the kiddies though - great set for Christmas morning.
darthmadonna wrote:
YAK_Jayson wrote:It appears that the X-wing has some significant retooling done for the cockpit, landing gear (new hatches), and new launching photon torpedo launcher.

BASTARDS!

we'll see it again somewhere
IS that a new Dooku sculpt up top ???????????

Unless they totally revamped vader's TIE , I couldn't even see $75 for this

I remember 2 years ago paying only $53 for UBP's at Target that had 2 vehicles and came with 6 figs.

"HEY ,What kinda deal you tryin to push on me pal????"
I believe that's the Dooku from the Blu-Ray commemorative set. It also came out with the Geonosis Arena set. It's the Evolutions body with a new head.

As for the set, I would hope for a $75 price point, but I just bet it's the same as the Slave I set even if this one has nothing new but some retooling on the X-wing (which is a much smaller vehicle than Slave I).
The Professor wrote:
As for the set, I would hope for a $75 price point, but I just bet it's the same as the Slave I set even if this one has nothing new but some retooling on the X-wing (which is a much smaller vehicle than Slave I).

i was hoping they would go this route and have a continued battle pack line at 75 dollar range, oh well
By drod26
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:Yep, Luke X-Wing, R2 and a Vader that you don't need :lol:

Im sure I dont.. going to pass on this one, to much money for two vehicles that $50 each.. I paid that much for the awesome at-at.
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Very inspiring! Makes me want to get back into ge[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Good point, I've noticed a figure stained before t[…]

Star Wars Hot Wheels

I love this line, because I can actually collect s[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]