Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darth_sidious
I opened this set up - the catapult is fantastic, and truly the gem of the set - far better than either figure. The sculpt, deco, and functionality of the catapult are all next to perfect. The Ewoks are recycled sculpts - even the heads and hoods - which is a real disappointment compared to the previous KM Ewok 2-pack. The striped Ewok reminds me of the vintage Kenner Logray, at least when it comes to the deco. The color of the hood is a nice change on the figure. The brown Ewok with the brown hood is simply washed out. Shame they didn't use the Wicket sculpt and a different color for the hood. Overall, the set is a good value for the price, and I would recommend it. Next time they release anything Ewok related, I hope they are unique characters like Chukha-Trok or Kaink, or at the very least something that stands out, like the "dalmation" Ewok or the second Ewok with the skull on its hood. These are too bland to warrant much fanfare, and with so many Ewoks in the last few years, they need to focus on truly unique looking characters to maintain interest.
By YAK_Chewie
I've had no luck at the South County, MO Kmart... they finally said they had some in stock at customer service, but the employee she referred me to refused to help me and was kind of rude.

But, I took a risk and drove out of my way today and found them... bought one set and a couple Imperial sets. This was in Festus, MO.

Left the other three they had of this because I'm freaking broke right now! And I had my daughter with me and bought her some sort of electronic bunny rabbit. She's happy. That's what really matters, right? :)

:wink:
By JediMerc
YAK_Chewie wrote:Opened it tonight. This is amazing... one of Hasbro's best items... EVER.

Gonna try and score a few more. This is the kind of thing that Hasbro should be making often. Cool figures with awesome companion environment pieces.

I originally passed on the 5-6 I saw last night, but your comments are making me seriously reconsider picking this up. I admit, the catapult looks neat, but I'm just not much of an Ewok fan (not enough to justify the higher price). Now I'm not so sure... :)
By dj121
This was the only thing the website would actually let me order. I did store pick up, and surprisingly they got it right. I'm really liking the set. I just don't understand why the box is so over sized. I mean they could have just as easily used the Vintage Mini rig box, and I think it would have fit. The box art is awesome, though!

By darthmac
No luck at all, it's starting to look like Kmart forgot about shipping to Washington! I'm not panicking yet, at least not till December if they don't show here or on Kmart.com.
By Jedighost009
YAK_Chewie wrote:bought one set and a couple Imperial sets. This was in Festus, MO.

Left the other three they had of this because I'm freaking broke right now! And I had my daughter with me and bought her some sort of electronic bunny rabbit. She's happy. That's what really matters, right? :)

Absolutely. Can't help but put the kids first.

I just got 2 of the Ewok Catapult sets.
Haven't had a chance to open one yet but I'll get to it tonight. :)
No sign of the Imperial sets.
By YAK_Chewie
darthmac wrote:No luck at all, it's starting to look like Kmart forgot about shipping to Washington! I'm not panicking yet, at least not till December if they don't show here or on Kmart.com.

Maybe call the store each day when you have time and ask customer service to check to see if the UPCs are in stock?

I ordered one set using the store pick up option, about 20 mins after I placed my order I got the e-mail that it was ready for pick up :) But I'll wait until I see that the scanning crew sets are there as well since this K-Mart is not that close from home.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]