Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
I wish I had ordered this sooo bad. :( I've been keeping a tab open on my phone with the amazon page up, and refreshing it a few times a day just to check its price and availability. Since it sold out, secondary stores have had it between $89 and $119. I noticed today it was $91.97, and is being shipped and sold by Amazon.com....
By GYRUSS
I wish I got one too. Now it's too expensive, and it really is something I wanted being a huge Boba fan. I might grab one if I see the price go down a little, but I doubt it will.
By darthmac
Where were you guys when the slave I dropped to $42/$35 with free shipping? Those prices were available for at least a week if not longer? I'm not trying to criticize, but why didn't you pull the trigger back then? Were you waiting for a better price (lower than $35), or unaware of the sale?
By Jodo
darthmac wrote:Where were you guys when the slave I dropped to $42/$35 with free shipping? Those prices were available for at least a week if not longer? I'm not trying to criticize, but why didn't you pull the trigger back then? Were you waiting for a better price (lower than $35), or unaware of the sale?

I'll say mine was just because I'm stupid. :| I like to procrastinate until something is sold out, then never forgive myself for not getting it when I had the chance. :p

Grimace, if you don't like it that much...I'd be interested! :P
By darthapathy
I found this tonight at TRU express. I was shocked to find it. The sticker on it said $34.97. It scanned $39.97. I pointed out the sticker so I got it for that price.
Attachments
20150605_191850.jpg
By darthapathy
StooperZero wrote:how is it scale wise???

close to the original or better?

It's much larger than the original. Here is a side by side comparison with Luke's X wing
Attachments
20150607_194807.jpg
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now