Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By JediMerc
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:
JediMerc wrote:It stinks as the CW version came with a Jedi Starfighter, Slave I, and 4-5 figs for $80. This one's going to be just as pricey and we're only getting the re-deco ship, carbonite Han accessory, and the Vintage box. Apparently that's enough for Hasbro... :?

I thought it was $109.99 at TRU, and then they later had sales bringing it to $80... or am I losing it?

:wink:

You are correct Chewie, $109.99 was the original MSRP in certain areas it was $99.99, $80 was the sale price. I got mine with a 20% off coupon (at regular price) so I ended up getting it for $80.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was remembering the $80 sale on the AOTC one and considered that a bit high. (I know there was another ship and some figs, but they weren't worth the added price for me.) I'm disappointed that the re-deco Slave I is easily going to be over $100... :|
By darthmadonna
JediMerc wrote: I'm disappointed that the re-deco Slave I is easily going to be over $100... :|

Did they reveal the price? Hasbro said at TF it would be under 100.
By AaylaSecurasMan
YAK_Jayson wrote:
darth_sidious wrote:I think its great that Amazon has an exclusive. Last year they really became part of the collecting landscape in a serious way. I just wish they got the KM exclusive sets instead, I'd love to be able to order those online, instead of trying to track them down at a KM thats 30 minutes away.

Kmart has offered their exclusives via the website in the past.

Yes but it's hit and miss on what you get. They have sent different product like Obi-Wans instead of Ahsokas for instance.
By darth_sidious
YAK_Jayson wrote:
darth_sidious wrote:I think its great that Amazon has an exclusive. Last year they really became part of the collecting landscape in a serious way. I just wish they got the KM exclusive sets instead, I'd love to be able to order those online, instead of trying to track them down at a KM thats 30 minutes away.

Kmart has offered their exclusives via the website in the past.

They have, but how reliable are they? Likewise, how often does an item stay in stock? I remember those vintage 2-packs were on their site last year, but how many collectors were able to order them? Amazon also has huge benefits that others dont - like no tax in many states, and free shipping.
By JediMerc
darthmadonna wrote:
JediMerc wrote: I'm disappointed that the re-deco Slave I is easily going to be over $100... :|

Did they reveal the price? Hasbro said at TF it would be under 100.

No. But it's easy to see this being at least $100, on top of the fact that it's exclusive (Amazon).
By AaylaSecurasMan
YAK_Chewie wrote:I wonder what the box condition will be for people that order these. I'm an opener, but I could see some people going bananas if they get dented packages.

I recall ordering a couple of the attack shuttles from them last year and I thought the packaging was fine.

It will be hit and miss depending on what warehouse ships it, distance traveled, etc. Most of the stuff that I receive from Amazon here in AZ comes from the Las Vegas, NV distribution center which is close so I haven't had an issue with what I have ordered.
By PadawanPapa
I am excited about this one and the X-wing! Since getting back into collecting with my son, it has been hard to find either of these. I think I would go 69 or so with no hesitation at all for this one.

Glad TVC is still keeping its head up somewhat.
By YAK_Chewie
As for the carbonite block, I bet there's a chance you'll see an overseas seller with some... but chances might be slim.

I do want this vehicle too - but not really interested in the X-Wing. So I'll happily order this. I will be curious to see what Amazon charges and if they run sales/etc.

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

I agree with Lance and Jodo here, that there is a […]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]

Uncle Milton Star Wars Skulls

I know a guy that bought a box online. I think it[…]