Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthmadonna
Got mine. Box was in white mailer and one end was smasged . I was worried but once I got the the actual thing out the box has minor dings. I can live with it. So that makes for a Yay!

As for the wings mine wouldn't work but already fixed it with the tip at Galactic Hunter. Works like a charm!

As for the box I think it feels cheap. The dull matte finish makes me think it is a boot leg or something.

Overall I am excited to have it!
By AaylaSecurasMan
Amazon has started putting all the returned ones up for $60, I'll wait and see if they get down to $30 or so in the next few months and pull the trigger. I am an opener anyway and could care less about the box :D
By Grimace
mine arrived today, in an undamaged white mailer box

I wasn't going to open it until after I move (in October) but after reading all the reports of missing pieces I had to make sure I got everything I paid for

I opened it and everything is there
the Carbonite slab has a tiny bit of nose damage but not nearly as bad as some pictures I've seen

the invoice does not show any price adjustment from the $70.36 I agreed to pay
for the low price of 37 cents, I learned to not count on amazon providing me with a lower price if a future item I buy has a price drop after I've bought it at the original higher price
if they wouldn't give me 37 cents, I highly doubt I would ever get a larger rebate

lesson learned to cancel the first order and then reorder it at the lower price
By JediMerc
Received mine a few days ago...

Packaging was perfect (came in the white mailer box). Everything seems to be included, but I'll probably be trying that tip from Adam Pawlus over at GH about how to fix the spring-loaded wing problem, just in case.

See here (if needed): http://www.galactichunter.com/gh/story/ ... t-screw-it
By YAK_Jayson
$34.99 now

Amazon continues to destroy expectations and the competition with their aggressive prices for this year's hottest Star Wars collectibles. The exclusive Slave I is now down to a ridiculous $34.99! Hurry they won't last too long at this price.
By darthmac
I just applied for a second price adjustment (first was from 48.99 to 41.99). When I got my first one, they implied their policy was within 7 days of delivery (mine was delivered 3 days ago), so hopefully I'll get it.
By Paulskywalker
I just ordered one, so £39 odd. Doubt if it does turn up in a store this side of the ocean it will ever be that cheap.
By darthmac
darthmac wrote:I just applied for a second price adjustment (first was from 48.99 to 41.99). When I got my first one, they implied their policy was within 7 days of delivery (mine was delivered 3 days ago), so hopefully I'll get it.

Amazon will only honor one price adjustment :? , oh well.
By dj121
darthmac wrote:
darthmac wrote:I just applied for a second price adjustment (first was from 48.99 to 41.99). When I got my first one, they implied their policy was within 7 days of delivery (mine was delivered 3 days ago), so hopefully I'll get it.

Amazon will only honor one price adjustment :? , oh well.

Not true.... The build a droid set dropped TWICE within 7 days of my delivery. They honored BOTH price adjustments for me.

Back on topic:

While Amazon may have great customer service in some respects, in other areas they could use some work. So could HASBRO!!

My friend out in Texas, and myself both got the Slave 1 for Christmas. Our wives got them for us as gifts, when Amazon cut them down to 34.99.
Neither one of us got the white mailer box. Both ships were completely sealed. Mine, Lucky! All contents and everything is correct! phew!

My friend Myles..... TWO RIGHT WINGS!!!
Amazon no longer has them in stock. They gave him a 10.00 refund. Although they do currently have damaged items in stock, yet they can not take a wing out of one of those damaged toys, and send him the part he needs. He contacts Hasbro. The company that MADE the toy. His response?
Due to the nature of the Slave 1 being an exclusive, Hasbro does not stock parts, and can not get parts for the ship. WHY the hell can't the company that made the toy provide replacement parts???

They offered him a refund, which is considerably more than the actual purchase price. He would have to send the ship back to Hasbro, and they would issue him a check. All well and good, but to buy another ship at this point he will be looking at over 100.00. The poor guy has been getting the run around from both companies since the day after Christmas! All he wants is the left wing. Why should this be such a problem? Amazon has damaged ships. Give him the part.... send said damaged ship to Hasbro for credit.... He gets customer satisfaction, Amazon still gets credit, Hasbro has to deal with it, as they should have been made accountable the whole time!

All fair points. And there is no arguing the beau[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Forum member vikingrobot also messaged me today […]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

My understanding is there's 1-2 more waves planned[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]