Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Jayson seems to think that Wave 2 only has 3 new figures...

1x NEW! Han Solo (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
1x NEW! Enfys Nest (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
1x NEW! Combat Assault Tank Driver (Rogue One)
1x Death Trooper (Rogue One)
1x Rey (The Force Awakens)
1x Supreme Leader Snoke (The Last Jedi)
1x First Order Stormtrooper (The Force Awakens)
1x Kylo Ren (The Force Awakens)

:|
By Codaks
darthvlad wrote:Nobody’s gonna want those stinking TFA figures in another round of pegwarming goodness. :roll:

I disagree... :? Given that they were walmart exclusives and not internationally available. I can fully understand the american way of thinking there. :wink: BUT there are international collectors, like myself, that would embrace them with open arms. :lol: Mixing up the waves with new and "old" is a fair solution in my opinion :D
By JawaKing
There are some completest collectors who might want any SA figure on the Vintage Collection card. I don't really care about the packaging though. Loose ones are more fun to play with.
By darth_sidious
Codaks wrote:
darthvlad wrote:Nobody’s gonna want those stinking TFA figures in another round of pegwarming goodness. :roll:

I disagree... :? Given that they were walmart exclusives and not internationally available. I can fully understand the american way of thinking there. :wink: BUT there are international collectors, like myself, that would embrace them with open arms. :lol: Mixing up the waves with new and "old" is a fair solution in my opinion :D

I can certainly appreciate the international issue, which is a valid one, that being said though, if the repacks clog the pegs in the US, it may strangle the line and die. Since the US is the primary market, if it fails here, it fails globally. I don't mind what they repack, so long as enough consumer demand exists.
By Raylen
darth_sidious wrote:
Codaks wrote:

I can certainly appreciate the international issue, which is a valid one, that being said though, if the repacks clog the pegs in the US, it may strangle the line and die. Since the US is the primary market, if it fails here, it fails globally. I don't mind what they repack, so long as enough consumer demand exists.

The problem isn't even so much repacks, its that they are repacks of figures WE JUST HAD. I can still find a Jyn on the pegs. They should have waited awhile. Vintage cards are beautiful but most of us are sick of seeing these figures at this point. And worse, they did it for a first wave almost guaranteeing it clogs later waves. They say stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This isn't the first time we'll have experienced "first wave syndrome"
By darthapathy
I picked up three of the Hoth Rebel Troopers this afternoon. Found one at one GameStop and two at another. This was the only figure out of this wave that I wanted and probably Wave 2 as well. This also completes my Hoth Rebel Troopers. The army is complete :wink:
By darthmadonna
I was able to grab Snoke and the Hoth trooper about 4 weeks ago luckily. I have not seen any TVC since. I have been so frustrated because I wanted to grab the rest. But now this week I noticed the bubble has completely and cleanly come off and is only being held on by the tape. Hasbro doesn't seem to care though when I contacted them. But here are the pics. I just do not get it with how hard they are to find and the pricing online is to high especially if they are falling off.
Attachments
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (389.1 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
Untitl1.jpg
Untitl1.jpg (337.58 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
By AaylaSecurasMan
Picked up the Hoth Rebel Soldier today from one of my local Walmarts, I will do a head swap to add variety to the other ones that I have from the Target exclusive Defense of Hoth set from 2012 :D
By YAK_Chewie
So I have not seen these clogging pegs at all. Each time a Target or Walmart stocks them, everything seems to move pretty steady. The 8 per case ratio seen to have been a good move to help prevent pegwarming thus far.

Bring on the next wave! Though I do have fears there might be a lot of Wave One sitting in warehouses still.

:wink:
By darth_sidious
I'm curious how others are feeling about TVC for 2018 - apparently we'll only be seeing three waves, and they are all out right now (in most markets in the US). I have only picked up Snoke and Aphra, and while they're both good figures - I really wish they came with accessories that made them a bit more "premium" ... I think the only reason they describe it as premium is the POA count - because the deco isn't any better than the basic line, and we don't get added accessories. With Aphra, I would have preferred the hat to be removable and it include an interesting accessory, like the Rur crystal, which would have been a nice bonus, and it would help the line feel more "premium" at least...

Movakko and crew The Nikto Movakko could be call[…]

Community fodder box...

will need Lance Quazar address:P. Thanks, roro[…]

Asajj Ventress in Ball Gown p64 / Index p1

Thanks so much, Chewie! Formerly wanted by both t[…]

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]