Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By AaylaSecurasMan
Picked up Snoke from Target. Man $14 after tax! Good thing that I am being very selective on these TVC figures.
By YAK_Chewie
$12.99 plus tax does stink but at least it's not $14.99 like it was rumored to be.

Once more prized figures start coming, I think they will feel more worth it - and I do have to say, Snoke and the Hoth Rebel totally feel worth it. The others from Wave 1 not so much, maybe because they were just released not too long ago and have been able to be purchased for cheaper.

:wink:
By darthvlad
Picked up Snoke today at Shrewsbury Walmart (StL area). They had nothing else. Krikwood Target had pretty much the full wave (minus Hoth Solider).
By YAK_Chewie
darth_sidious wrote:Unfortunately, some reports have them at 14.99 at some Targets - I noticed a few mentions of it on RS. I have not spotted these yet, so I can't confirm any local stores have inflated prices.

I remember that happening back with the previous TVC line. Some Target stores in more affluent areas had them marked up more. I recall in 2010, I was in San Ramon, CA and the Target I went to had them for $12.99 while other stores were $9.99.

By AaylaSecurasMan
YAK_Chewie wrote:$12.99 plus tax does stink but at least it's not $14.99 like it was rumored to be.

Once more prized figures start coming, I think they will feel more worth it - and I do have to say, Snoke and the Hoth Rebel totally feel worth it. The others from Wave 1 not so much, maybe because they were just released not too long ago and have been able to be purchased for cheaper.

Wow! $14.99 was the original MSRP? Yikes!, These should be $9.99 tops IMHO.
By darth_sidious
Found wave 1 at Target, only picked up Snoke, they rang up 12.99 - not sure how I feel about the figure, its rather dull. The figure doesn't look menacing in the softgoods gold bathrobe. The Elite figure and 6 inch version capture the character better. I honestly feel the 5 POA version might be more suited to my current preferences.
By darth_sidious
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

^ Bought those at Target today.

Snoke is a damn nice figure.

Having opened the second version (with a darker wash) of Snoke and returning the first, I have to agree that its a nice figure. It felt a bit dull in the packaging, because of no accessories and the original lackluster deco...but I really like the second one I picked up. Once you articulate the figure and adjust the robe, it looks better.
By YAK_Chewie

^ Finally found a couple of Stormtroopers today with good paint jobs on the masks - one at Walmart, one at Target.

Been hard finding good ones. It's amazing how poorly Hasbro seems to apply paint apps on the super-articulated 3.75" stuff.

By AaylaSecurasMan
You would think that at the $12.99 price point, these should be like "premium figures" and not sport sloppy paint jobs.
By YAK_Chewie
So now I am up to something like this:

Kylo Ren x 1
Snoke x 3
Hoth Rebel x 4
Stormtrooper x 10

I have noticed now that most Targets have taken their shipper displays down, the pegs are crammed with Wave 1 now. Hopefully over the next month they thin out enough to bring on Wave 2.

I'll probably pick up a Jyn and Rey soon. They do look great on those cardbacks.

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

I've been following this challenge since it starte[…]

Well...I went looking for a pig...and ended up cat[…]

Tzizvvt Arleil Schous Melas Commander Bob Hudsol […]

1 Biggs Darklighter; Red 3 2 Wedge Antilles; Red 2[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Droids will be fun.

John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]