Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
I found Young Han recently, so picked it up for an eventual custom. I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered figures. The running around just can't be justified unfortunately...
By EndorJunkie
Time to start watching and checking those brickseek numbers!!! I found a fresh case of wave 3 at my local Wal-Mart in north central Kansas this evening!!! A new case was sitting on a cart full of toys waiting to be stocked, so I opened it up looking for Enfys...boy was I surprised at what I found!!!
Attachments
0915182233.jpg
By YAK_Chewie
Nice score!!!

I have been hitting my local Walmarts when I can almost every morning the past 2 weeks... last Monday I just missed Wave 2, and this morning I found some Wave 3 remnants - whoever found Wave 2 there last week before I did must have left these when they picked up Wave 3 goodies:

Was happy to find them.

:wink:
By EndorJunkie
Nice score as well!

It has been so long since a trip to Wal-Mart has proven useful in terms of finding SW toys. Hopefully this trend continues!
By Jodo
I can't believe wave 2 was released from distribution so close to wave 3, but I guess I would rather have new figures than not!

The local stores around here all show some stock on Brick Seek, but there's nothing on the pegs, so I ended up ordering four Range Troopers from DorkSideToys today.
By YAK_Chewie
I think both waves hitting at the same time could be a good thing since there's only 8 figures per case and of 16 figures in these two assortments, all but the carry forwards in Wave 2 should be in demand... so potentially just four pegwarmers.

More variety is a great thing too. Back 10-12 years ago there seemed to always be 20-30 various figures you had a chance of finding on the pegs.

Back in 2005 ROTS launch they released around 25 single figures at midnight madness... it was crazy awesome!

By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:I think both waves hitting at the same time could be a good thing since there's only 8 figures per case and of 16 figures in these two assortments, all but the carry forwards in Wave 2 should be in demand... so potentially just four pegwarmers.

More variety is a great thing too. Back 10-12 years ago there seemed to always be 20-30 various figures you had a chance of finding on the pegs.

Back in 2005 ROTS launch they released around 25 single figures at midnight madness... it was crazy awesome!

I have been thinking about ROTS midnight madness since I started my Rogue One customs. All I can imagine is walking into the store, picking up everything I want, and being super happy about it...Just like in 2005. :?
By darthmadonna
Every Walmart I hit now I find the carry forwards. The problem is each store is getting only one case and we have a collecting community around here and we still have speculators/scalper/hoarders to contend with. I mean If I found them I would wipe out the entire stock of one case too. I kind of hate how people are saying yay walmart and thinking that everything is good now but come one one case per store is better but not by much.
By EndorJunkie
If your Wal-Mart store is showing stock but there is nothing on the shelves, I had a very helpful department manager show me a trick to help both you and them with brickseek. Once you put the SKU and your zip in and it takes you to the page showing the items you are searching for, there is a link for "view barcode" next to the UPC. Click it and you get a barcode, an employee can then use their hand held scanner to scan it and it will tell them exactly where in the backroom the box is located!

I have done this at 4 or 5 different Wal-Mart's recently and it takes them maybe a couple of minutes to walk to the back, grab the box, and come back out. No more waiting 30 minutes while people wander the stockroom looking for a small box only to come back and give you some runaround answer as to why they can't find it!

Hope this helps some of you out! Good luck!
By EndorJunkie
The department manager said that the barcode trick should work for whatever you are looking for, not just toys.

Sorry I forgot to add this to the initial post, here is the barcode for the vintage collection figures!
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-09-17-10-29-26.png

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants