Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
I’m in for two no matter what!!!

And I believe the old POTF2 one might make a good little gun boat, with the railings removed and the deck gun added to the middle. Something I’ve always wanted to try...And now I wouldn’t have much reason to keep the smaller one, so I won’t feel bad for modifying it!
By Jodo
I hope there is a base that pivots or has two ball joints on these. That way they can have a little bit of roll to them for realistic posing.
By darthvlad
Jodo wrote:I hope there is a base that pivots or has two ball joints on these. That way they can have a little bit of roll to them for realistic posing.

Kind of looks like it, though can't really tell from the pictures. Looks like interchangeable parts to make it damaged or normal. Nice.
By darthvlad
With the announcement of the Skiff 3-pack, it looks like the prisoner skiff needs just one more guy to finish of the guards on it. (Velkin Tezeri)
By darthapathy
This is one fantastic looking upgrade at a fantastic price. I would've probably paid up to $60 for what we're getting. Of course $40 is much better :wink:
By Lance Quazar
This skiff looks absolutely amazing. It has the same quality and attention to detail as the Rogue One tank. Hasbro is really upping their game!

I honestly had no interest in getting a skiff, even to pair with the upcoming barge. But this one is way too good to pass up!

Count me in!
By Jodo
darthapathy wrote:This is one fantastic looking upgrade at a fantastic price. I would've probably paid up to $60 for what we're getting. Of course $40 is much better :wink:

Shhhh, don’t let them know! :P

I expected it to be $60 or more as well, and I was ready to lay that money down for two of them. The RO Tank was even worth $80 to me because of how nice it was, and the fact that it may be my favorite vehicle from my favorite SW movie. There are a lot of posts complaining about its price though, so I understand...

I’m just thankful Hasbro was able to pull this off at such an excellent price point. I would have never imagined we would ever have new vehicles for $40 again.
By The Professor
I'm excited for this! I passed on the barge for a variety of reasons. $40 is right up my alley!
By Jodo
Someone on FB heard from Hasbro what the demensions of the skiff are:

Length: 16.375 inches
Height from base to top center console: 7.25
Width 4.5
Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1