Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
Well, although I don’t really need any of these, I would definitely pick a set up if I have the chance! The new pilot sculpt looks pretty darn good!

Instead of the Stormtrooper I’m surprised we didn’t see Tant. Luke, or another version of Dagobah Luke.
By AaylaSecurasMan
Even though I already own the latest version of each one of these, I will be getting them, I can considered them "new' enough :)
Last edited by AaylaSecurasMan on Thu May 09, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By frosty
Great pictures, the likeness on the trooper luke is very good as is the x wing, very nicely done
By Lance Quazar
YAK_Chewie wrote:Great pics, Lance... I also really like the flooring you used for Jabba's palace...

:wink:

Thanks! It's great having all these dios to use for photographs. The Jabba playset looks great and I never even opened up by GTP sets until I had both Stormie Han AND Luke....

The "floor" is just a large floor tile. Not sure if I love it, I may keep looking for something else, maybe a lighter color.
By darthapathy
Totally agree with Chewie. These are fantastic pics. Thanks for taking them.
I'm going to try to get these when they show up on Pulse. Once I do, the other versions will go into the fodder box.

Either their warehouse is screwed up or they are p[…]

I also liked the boots on the ground aspect of Rep[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Pulse shipped my TFF order of 4 figures in 3 diffe[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

I'll take the purple and gold one (can't remember […]

Star Wars Dioramas

Cool! I miss seeing dioramas like this one. Th[…]

Great work. In our little corner it's always a tre[…]

It’s a real shame when it’s funner to visit dollar[…]

Where does the hobby go from here?

Was it the 6” trash compactor scene? I don’t rec[…]