Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Tonphanan
YAK_Chewie wrote:Holy crap! That's almost downright scary! I really like that take a lot, how original!

How did you create the open mouth on her?

:wink:

Barriss came with an open mouth as well as Factory Padme' and Windu. I hollowed out Shaaki Ti's head and trimmed Offee's head to fit inside.
By YAK_Chewie
I thought it looked like Padme just a bit, but you did such a great job with the meshing of the head tails to the head, that I figured that was one piece and you must have modified the mouth... Awesome work, tricking an old veteran like myself. :twisted:

By Incom
JediLjf wrote:I wish I had spent more time on mine, I had mine done in a couple of hours thinking I'd never make the deadline. Incom, how's yours coming along?

Mine is coming along just fine, Liam, thanks. In fact..... she's done! :D I didn't spend a whole lot of time on her. Well I did, but not every night. You get my drift. Sculpting took most of my time.

Image Image Image Image

And a little scene from TFU (I know, wrong Starkiller, but it's the only one I have)

By The Professor
Incom, that is amazing. The detail on the arm bands is incredible. Great work!!!
By JediLjf
Incom wrote:
JediLjf wrote:I wish I had spent more time on mine, I had mine done in a couple of hours thinking I'd never make the deadline. Incom, how's yours coming along?

Mine is coming along just fine, Liam, thanks. In fact..... she's done! :D I didn't spend a whole lot of time on her. Well I did, but not every night. You get my drift. Sculpting took most of my time.

Well that looks wonderful, great job! I can see that the sculptings effort pays off, it looks truly amazing and is one of the only ones to actually go to the effort of placing her head-tails behind her, makes yours look more unique. :D

- JediLjf
By Clone_5X
good gosh thats better than if hasbro made one!!!8)
By Darth Kikinou
Tonphanan wrote:I made my Shaaki Ti look like she about to create her explosive force orb and destroy the Secret Apprentice.

haha this is great man, very original! Looks a bit shaman-esque too ;-)

Wow so many incredible entries, this project has been great fun to follow! I wish I could have chipped in with an entry me'self but other stuff going on prevented me :-(
By JediLjf
YAK_Chewie wrote:Anyone else have an entry they're finishing up?

Phruby? Glassman? Anyone?

I'd like to put together a little summary of this project. :)

Well, I have a minor update but I don't have my phone cable to connect the picture to the PC, so I'll just show it in my Custom Fig topic later on in the week. Good luck to all! ;)

- JediLjf
By Luke Sprywalker
Sorry I dropped out on this one. My work has prevented me from being able to do any customs for a few weeks. This is the first time I have been able to check in since my last post. There has been some amazing work done on all these different versions of this character. I wanted to do a little more to mine and still may in the future. For now I need to take a few pics of what I have done and post them tomorrow.
By Kolti-Wan
i'm still working. been swamped with work/ girlfriend/ band... no time for ole shaak ti! but i should have mine done soon. all i got is the head left.
Community fodder box...

Yes, it's stuff like that which I would like to ge[…]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]