Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Robo-Quack
Two group projects with scantily clad female Togruta in a row? Eh, as much as I enjoy scantily clad female Togruta, I dunno.

I'm still sticking with Ackmena or gladiators. Preferably gladiators, since Ackmena is a custom I was planning on making soon anyway.
By DnJcustoms
YAK_Chewie wrote:Oh, another idea... how about Ashoka Tano, but it has to be a REALISTIC style version?

:wink:

This is something I've been secretly plotting and planning anyway. I'd be on board...
By Luke Sprywalker
This is very interesting, I love the idea of Clone Wars Gladiators. Since the location is called the Cauldron and there are a few characters that don't fight, how about customs from the Cauldron? If it wins...just my thought...I'd vote for it.
By Robo-Quack
Awesome! CAULDRON SPOTLIGHT! CAULDRON SPOTLIGHT! :D
By Captain Pierce
Robo-Quack wrote:Here's another idea...how about one of the gladiators in the original Clone Wars toon? Hasbro's probably never gonna make them, so we should give it a shot here!

There's even a Gamorrean among them:

I really liked this idea it was an interesting and creatively fun idea. :)
By Luke Sprywalker
How soon can we put this to a vote? I have fodder for a few of these Cauldron Warriors and will be hoping it wins.
By Incom
This gladiator theme doesn't sound bad at all. If it wins I already have one I'd like to try my hands on.
By Incom
My vote's been cast! By the way, very professional introduction to the different categories, Chewie. Makes it really clear to understand 8)

I predict Walmart TVC rollback in January. :wink[…]

Great job on K-3PO. All these years and I never k[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

K-3PO 1.JPG K-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Stri[…]

Great looking stuff as usual. I have a custom t[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Ewok Love

Merry Sithmas!

Multi-packs 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. […]

K-Marts still exist? Yikes.