Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Looks great Chewie. Great job on that head it looks very accurate. The Sora Bulq hair + yarn worked out great. The paint aps are great as always. Good to see an entry come in I have 2 on my desk and hope to work on them this week.

Robo Quack I can't wait to see your Jasper, that is one that I have on my desk.
Jasper McKnives is my first entry for the Cauldron Gladiators. The entire figure is Dr. Evazien from the cantina set, with the Nikto head from POTF. Then some soft goods and a little paint. I did a red wash on his face to make him look a little more like the reference photo. I am still working on 2 more of these guys over the next few days...

great entries guys.....

chewie - great grunda, you did a good job with the hair for here, that somthing that i have been mauling over to customize her...great work!

luke sprywalker - awsome jasper mcknives...you did a very good job with the soft good on the torso and the belt.....nice weathering and washes....i hadnt planned on doing this figure but seeing yours has inspired me to perhaps take a crack at it! :)
Thanks guys and I hope to see other entries coming in soon. Jedi Style I would love to see your version of ol Jasper as well, get on it man! Since everyone else is slackin I figured I would post my second entry, Slymee, spelling may be off but here he is.

He is made from a Narnia figure that came with the catipolt and a Jurrasic Park Dino head. I went with gloved hands as I didn't have anything to use that was animal like and would hold his weapon. I sculpted the shoulder and leg spiral armor pieces along with the feet. I was a bit lazy on the feet and now they look like Foghorn Leghorn's feet. Oh well, cant win them all...
:oops: i know man i need to get on this challenge......im engrossed inthe tor yakfinities right now...the first entry i did with the purple duros was far to CW....so i have to make another attempt on him...and a sith....but im still slowly but surley getting this one done also....

slymee looks great.....a very good likeness to the cartoon charecters outfit and an amazing use of a narnia bady...i ahev yet to sucessfully use one of thosoe but you did a great job here! excellent work!
As usual your work is spectacular LukeSprywalker... simply awesome!

Jasper McKnives - Who would have ever thought that a Dr. Evazan body could be put to good use? Not me! But you once again have done something amazing with this one, the cloth goods really sell this figure. Talk about impressive!

Slymee - Very creative use of parts on this one, I really dig it. He doesn't look quite as "Hasbro-esque" as Jasper, but still I love it and the use of parts is what really impresses me. Wow, now I have a starting point if I decide to tackle this one as well.

:wink:
Up next is Flailos...

UGH...his knives fell out of the pouches I made on his belt. I didn't notice it when I dropped him on the way to photograph him. So for now this is the only pick I took. I found 1 and have to find the other knife and re shoot him.
Sure Chewie, I'll do some group shots. I have a huge mulch pile that might work as a decent backdrop for the Cauldron. For now here are better picks of Flailos with his knives. I was watching the Pamela Anderson Roast again and it reminded me to add a litle color to his nipples...

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]

Community fodder box...

Fodder box literally just arrived ten minutes ago.[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

I actually made a Squib (and have fodder for 3 mo[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

I'm really hoping droids win; I've got a couple pr[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

He looks pretty cool! Thanks! He wasn't too dif[…]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]