Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie

Starting in early 2010, Yakface.com will be bringing you a whole new aspect to customizing - Customs and Answers!

From time to time we will select one guest to answer questions about the hobby, and offer tips to the rest of the customizers on the forum. You might even see some sneak previews of works in progress.

So, be on the lookout for the first session in early January with none other than a Yak favorite, Sithfire30!

:wink:
By Incom
This is a really cool idea. I remember having a Q&A list at TFN back in the day. Really cool way to get to know eachother better and in this case to see how each of us goes about practising this great hobby.

Will the next guest also be chosen by the staff or will the current guest choose the next one? That's what we did at TFN.
By jedistyle
this does sounds like a really cool idea and will give some really cool insight into the hobby from alot of diffrent prespectives of community memebers, looking forward to it for sure! :D
By Incom
Oh, heh.... I just posted in Sithfire's Q&A about when round 2 would come :lol: But I think this should be done on a more regular basis, no?
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep cranki[…]

Community fodder box...

As posted above, Stocos28 is the next person techn[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Suc[…]

Looks even better in natural light. But oh, man, w[…]

Ewok Love

Thanks, Joosk! brethupp custom ewok.jpg

Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demandin[…]

It is an awesome figure (that should have been in […]

Ah, that makes sense. I might always have her helm[…]