Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Thank you everyone who took part in the second joint contest between Imperialshipyards and Yakface! We had nearly 50 customs made for this, which is amazing - especially considering the short timeframe for this contest.

Alright, what we've all been waiting for... Roundup Report Time!!!

In no particular order, here's a roundup of all the amazing entries that were posted between the two sites...

Once the deadline for the contest had passed, we had a very difficult time choosing a grand prize winner, but our consensus was that the first place winner should be forum member Bubba Fett - congratulations to him for his amazing custom entries... and with that, he gets to choose from the following prizes:

- Sideshow Boba Fett
- Sideshow Airborne Trooper
- Gentle Giant General Veers

Bubba Fett, please reply to this thread and let us know which prize you will be taking. We will then get in touch with you regarding shipping details.

Everyone else - STAY TUNED! We'll be announcing the TWO RANDOM WINNERS in the coming days!

:wink:
By BubbaFett
Wow, I can't believe it! There were so many amazing custom figures in this! I would like to thank all of the little people...Jawas, Ewoks, Salacious Crumb, Yoda...
Seriously though, thank you all so much.

With a name like Bubba Fett, it only makes sense that I would choose the Sideshow Boba Fett as my prize!

I applied many techniques that have been shared by the Yakface and ISY members, so in a way, this is proof of how these forums are helping to improve us all!

Thank you all, Jessica
By drod26
Amazing entries everyone, this is an excellent group of customs.. Congrats Bubba Fett enjoy that sideshow figure.. It's a beauty!!!
I would like to thank Yakface and Imperialshipyards for hosting this contest and the support to the customizing community!!! It gives us all an opportunity to share our work.
By Evilivo
Congrats to the winner, this tusken was really spectacular with his custom cardback, backstory and mini-dio! Good luck to all the rest :)
By YAK_Chewie
And now, we've selected the random winners...

#1 - drod26
#2 - darthcrassus

drod26 you can contact either Tamer at ISY, or me with your choice of our prizes left and address (Airborne Trooper and Veers Bust) and we'll get your prize sent.

darthcrassus if you can contact either me or Tamer with your address, we will get your prize sent too.

Thank you everyone who took part in this. We had an amazing turnout and it's always a lot of un seeing all the entries. Thanks to our sponsors too, and also Tamer and the gang at http://www.imperialshipyards.net for helping make this possible.

By drod26
Oh boy what a nice surprise after a long day of work...I was not expecting this, and would like to thank you all so much and Chewie... Chewie is the one who help me out with my 1st custom and inspired me...
Now for the prize, I'll take the Airborne Trooper.. He looks bad ace!!!
Last edited by drod26 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, just saw that my name was picked. Shiny! I guess I'm glad I made that little Gran Jedi dude. It'd be awesome if he or a character like him appears in Ep VII, but one can only hope.

I guess that means I get Veers. Let me know how this works. No rush on my side - I've still got lots of papers to grade over the course of the next few weeks :|

Thank you all, Yakface & Imp Shipyards for organizing this. These contests are a great incentive to push myself to do more customizing.
By YAK_Chewie
drod26 wrote:Oh boy what a nice surprise after a long day of work...I was not expecting this, and would like to thank you all so much and Chewie... Chewie is the one who help me out with my 1st custom and inspired me...
Now for the prize, I'll take the Airborne Trooper.. He looks bad ace!!!

Just spoke with Jayson - he'll be getting your prize mailed out soon. :)

ROGUE ONE - A STAR WARS STORY - THE VINTAGE COLL[…]

01. Captain Cassain Andor (Imperial Officer‘s Disg[…]

Thanks - I can share the parts list... head - 5po[…]

Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

So far, I think I would vote for either Desert (Fi[…]

Triple Zero looks great - really cool. Thanks![…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

0-0-0.JPG 0-0-0 (Doctor Aphra comics) 0-0-0, o[…]

Determine the final spot for The Black Series: The[…]

Results! 01. Paige Tico 02. Lt. Kaydel Ko Connix […]