Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Which "Discover The Force" Figure Are You Looking Forward To Most?

Aurra Sing
23%
G8-R2
9%
Mawhonic
26%
Ric Olie
No votes
0%
Destroyer Droid
No votes
0%
Gungan Warrior
9%
Naboo Pilot
14%
Tusken Raider
3%
Darth Maul
17%
By Paulskywalker
I love this wave! Especially Ric Olie, he was one of the first two figures i got when TPM came out, so glad for an update and by association the generic pilot is cool too

Mawhonic and Aurra look amazing, is there anything different about the Gungan from the TLC one? G8 is nice too.
By Grimace
good point there, RG

I would have liked to have seen a female pilot

with all these Naboo Pilots, I wonder if the Naboo Starfighter will make a return as well?
By Grimace
Darth Kikinou wrote:I don't understand this fascination and adoration for Aurra Sing.

no kidding, DK
she was on the screen for a grand total of 3 seconds, and all she did was turn her head from the left to the right
By Darth Kikinou
I'm thinking that second pilot might be a filler for the space that was probably originally slated to be Panaka? Maybe they couldn't get him done in time or something so they had to plug the hole with another pilot.
By mrhoppers819
This whole wave looks fantastic! I'll probably pick up the whole wave! Love the generic pilot. Not a huge Aurra fan, but she is a much needed improvement on the last version of her. She does get a lot more "screen" time in the comics tho.
By stroebel83
i really like this wave, but last store exclusive wave was a nightmare, hopefully wm overstocks (but that is never usually good for the line
By darthmadonna
YAK_Chewie wrote:Will comment more on the figures soon, but look behind Mawhonic... that looks like a new Podracer that Anakin is working on.

:wink:

Now that you mention it. I noticed that it was Tattooine Anakin and well they are not releasing him right? SO why the heck is he in the pictures. Also same for the Naboo fighter with Olie and the TRU podracers giftpack? They show a dewback a pod racer and 2 sets of pit droids. So what the heck really does come in that gift set? I really doubt it is going to have a dewback and a pod racer.
Walmart and TVC

I knew Walmart inflated some prices on their websi[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Well, that's strange, I saw that Mudtrooper office[…]

Hasbro's should have come with two heads... one wi[…]

HasLab Wish list

$30 would be a hard sell for most collectors in my[…]

I'm glad I at least caught episode 1 in 3D.

AT-ACT

Kind of makes me feel foolish for buying it right […]

Unfortunately haha, it's always a weird run around[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Winding down on my droid factory for the holidays.[…]