Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Which "Discover The Force" Figure Are You Looking Forward To Most?

Aurra Sing
23%
G8-R2
9%
Mawhonic
26%
Ric Olie
No votes
0%
Destroyer Droid
No votes
0%
Gungan Warrior
9%
Naboo Pilot
14%
Tusken Raider
3%
Darth Maul
17%
I'd be all for a Tarpals retool using the DTF body. Hasbro might have to alter the legs a little to allow a new Tarpals to sit astride a Kaadu comfortably, but that sounds like a very good idea. The last Tarpals was in the 2004 OTC-style Naboo multipack that was a Toys 'R' Us exclusive, and he was just the 1999 figure with new legs.
^
Both! I bought three G8-R3s(two carded, one loose) and two have the painted apps on the power harness while the third is unpainted. I didn't notice the paint differences until, oh, a couple of weeks after I bought them and wondered if it was a factory error or a running change to the figure's accessory.
These are finally starting to disappear from some of my local Walmarts. Sales of the DTF figures have been pretty good these past two months. The only ones who seem to still hang around are the three Jedi(Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Yoda)...pretty much all the others have sold out in the last seven or eight weeks. This is very encouraging and shows that Hasbro can sell figures if they're good enough and marketed correctly(i.e. not Movie Heroes Wave 1).
Wow...goes to show how different collector and kid tastes can vary from one area to the next. Here G8-R3 was one of the best sellers along with Aurra Sing and Darth Maul. I guess since the Royal Starship Droids Battle Pack was MIA for almost two whole months local collectors wanted whatever Episode I astromech they could get their hands on. As of right now I don't think there's a single G8-R3 left at any of my four local Wally Worlds.

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]

Community fodder box...

Fodder box literally just arrived ten minutes ago.[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

I actually made a Squib (and have fodder for 3 mo[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

I'm really hoping droids win; I've got a couple pr[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

He looks pretty cool! Thanks! He wasn't too dif[…]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]