Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I have two of him, one carded and one loose. I can remember a notorious day back in the year 2000 when I walked into my Target searching for the Holographic Darth Sidious wave and saw nothing but a wall of Gasganos and Darth Mauls. No kidding, there must have been no fewer than a dozen Gasganos on those pegs that day. And that was back when Target allocated more peg space to STAR WARS figures than they do now. :lol:
For those that don't want to buy this set just for the flags, I recreated them for you to download and customize at your leisure. I will do the other flag for Anakin, Sebulba and Mawhonic as they are released.
I'd be interested to see sewn/knitted versions of these flags that actually looked and behaved kind of like the flags seen in the movie. Fabric flags---no matter how tiny---always look better than paper or plastic and add realism to a diorama.
It looks like these are starting to show up at brick and mortar TRU's. At least in New York as somebody reported over at the Rebelscum forums.
I will be getting this set, it looks like we should be able to complete all the pod racers in the next few weeks :D
^
Really? That's good news.

I'll be stopping by my local TRU sometime tomorrow after breakfast or lunch. It'd be sweet if I could find the Podracers and go ahead and buy them. That'd be one less item out of the way for when Jan. 30th hits. And at $26.99 it's probably the most expensive single item I'm planning on getting. Everything else costs less than twenty-six bucks each.
They had everything at my local TRU *except* the Podracers. I looked all over for them, but they were nowhere to be found. They had already sold out or hadn't been put on the shelves just yet.
DarthEddie wrote:They had everything at my local TRU *except* the Podracers. I looked all over for them, but they were nowhere to be found. They had already sold out or hadn't been put on the shelves just yet.

I doubt they sold out, there on their way...at my TRU the Podracers were the only new thing....SKU#653569715481, just in case you want them to check for you
Thanks for that info! It might come in quite handy! :wink: You should have seen my TRU...they had a little of everything but the Podracers. It was visual overload.
Scored these bad boys on Saturday evening for $26.99 plus tax. There were roughly a dozen of them on the shelf, most of which were gone when I revisited TRU yesterday. Even though they have repacks in them, they're proving pretty popular seeing as they're podrace aliens and not your typical gag-inducing pegwarmers we've seen a hundred times before. If you haven't gotten yours yet, I suggest hitting TRU pretty soon. They're not shelfwarming, at least not around here.

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]