Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Sybeck1 wrote:http://www.jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=13662

Naboo starfighter on the way!!

No they didn't Imperial Shipyard did :wink:
By stroebel83
i was shocked at how much the last A-wing improved, so i can't wait to see what they do with this thing :D
By Paulskywalker
As i mentioned in the TPM excluse wave thread, i'll be happy if you can swap the astromech head out with BAD droid heads.
By YAK_Chewie
I'm pretty sure we've already received a sneak peek at this vehicle in the SDCC slide show.

Take a close look at the image below, with Ric Olie... see the yellow plastic in between the silver "cone" and the rest of the engine?

It appears there is a wider yellow gap in the image above than on the 1999 Naboo Starfighter as seen below:

So, my guess is that it might have been a first glimpse of the new ship. If so, it's too bad they didn't decide to go ahead and show the whole thing... the podracer that we see Anakin working on could also be a new podracer, hard to tell.

:wink:
By stroebel83
it looks kinda small though... hoping it is more to scale, you could easily swap out BAD astromech heads and do a whole squadron
By Grimace
I know I will get this but I'm not excited about it in the least

the BAD swappable head idea is something I love and makes great sense, so I'm sure it wont ever happen

and even tho I love the swappable head, I don't know how many ships can have the same orange R5 head and still look unique
:wink:
By The Professor
It's the old Naboo Starfighter in the picture. Notice the cockpit canopy and how its grooves that attach to the ship are identical to the original. They even strategically placed the new generic pilot where he would hide the permanently attached R2-D2.
By Paulskywalker
Wouldn't mind seeing the diorama from Ric and the pilot a bit more! :)
Community fodder box...

Okay... Trying to upload photos from my phone of […]

Cane Adiss They can scale it to fit the TBS box, […]

Walmart and TVC

Scored two TVC Range Troopers yesterday at Walmart[…]

yea, this physical store exclusives crap has to g[…]

Ugh... so I'm going to have to broach the topic of[…]

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]