Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
This is a nice surprise too and i'm glad they have their power units included
love it, but does this mean we'll see the ship again?
By acklayhunter
drod26 wrote:not a bad set of astromechs. where is the ship???? :mrgreen:

Perhaps that is what Curto was saying was "under the blanket" in the back yesterday? I'd like to get this set since I missed the EE set from way back when.
I am kind of excited for this set. I would have liked it if there were astros that have not been made yet but the red one will be an upgrade for me. I am sure I could sell off the rest easily enough. Astromechs are popular and I can not understand why Hasbro ignores them. Well at least they have not ran them into the ground.....yet. LOL
By Diddly
Still going to get this set, but ugh, I HATE the BAD sculpt they're using. So cheap looking, and I hate the holes on the side. It was fine for a pack in, but I expect a little more for top dollar items. Still don't understand why they don't modify the awesome TVC Bar2-D2 sculpt and reuse it for astromechs.
Diddly wrote:Still going to get this set, but ugh, I HATE the BAD sculpt they're using. So cheap looking, and I hate the holes on the side. It was fine for a pack in, but I expect a little more for top dollar items. Still don't understand why they don't modify the awesome TVC Bar2-D2 sculpt and reuse it for astromechs.

At some point they'll realise that they can redo every Astromech they've done with the more accurate sized mold and will buy it lol!!
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep cranki[…]

Community fodder box...

As posted above, Stocos28 is the next person techn[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Suc[…]

Looks even better in natural light. But oh, man, w[…]

Ewok Love

Thanks, Joosk! brethupp custom ewok.jpg

Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demandin[…]

It is an awesome figure (that should have been in […]

Ah, that makes sense. I might always have her helm[…]