Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

^
Cool, you got the Arena set too? Nice! Like I said about the droids, I'm hoping they'll crop up in brick-and-mortar stores today, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Let us know what you think of it! I'd love to hear your reviews of the figures.
Those look awesome, man. Great job scoring them earlier than the rest of us. I hope we can find one or both of them in the stores in the next week or so.
If you're seeing these Battle Packs then it might be just a matter of hours before they get stocked in my area. I wasn't originally planning on making a breakfast-hour toy run tomorrow but I might have to.
^
Congrats, man! Aren't they sweet? The Droids in particular? I wish the other new 2012 Battle Packs were even remotely this cool...they wouldn't be shelfwarming. I'm happy that Walmart was able to secure superior figures and packaging for their exclusives and not the crappy blister cards and pegwarmer figures that the others have.
Online might be your best shot, unless your area happens to put some more out on the retail shelves. So far my area hasn't restocked any of them. But you never know, you might luck out. Keep checking and don't give up too quickly.
I think this is only the third all-Astromech multipack in Hasbro history. The first two were the famous Entertainment Earth exclusives back in 2006 or 2007. I hope we see at least a couple more in the next year or two.
DarthEddie wrote:I think this is only the third all-Astromech multipack in Hasbro history. The first two were the famous Entertainment Earth exclusives back in 2006 or 2007. I hope we see at least a couple more in the next year or two.

I think that you meant to post this in the Royal Starship Droids thread Eddie :D Unless Sebulba and little Ani are considered droids :lol:
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
DarthEddie wrote:I think this is only the third all-Astromech multipack in Hasbro history. The first two were the famous Entertainment Earth exclusives back in 2006 or 2007. I hope we see at least a couple more in the next year or two.

I think that you meant to post this in the Royal Starship Droids thread Eddie :D Unless Sebulba and little Ani are considered droids :lol:

Yeah, my mistake. :lol: Although, let's face facts here. Some of Jake Lloyd's acting was kind of robotic.

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]