Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthEddie
Nice packaging, no doubt. But they're still not for me. I could get two new Vintage figures for the price of one of these rehashes, and I already own two STAPs and a couple of Sith Speeders..
By YAK_Jayson
So I opened up the BARC with clone trooper tonight and I must say the Phase II (ROTS) helmet on the TVC body looks pretty damn good. You can barely tell the helmet is removable. Pics to come...

By YAK_Chewie
Nice pic... I've seen one loose from a friend, but I still I wish they had made that helmet smaller. By comparison, they made the Cody helmet smaller, which looks fine... if they can make Cody's look proportional, I don't see why they can't for a regular clone. Same goes for the Airborne Trooper... they didn't have a problem pulling that off.

:wink:
By DarthEddie
Nice photo, but the helmet could still stand to be a little smaller. On the bright side of things, at least it's not yellowing. :wink:
By DarthEddie
combatJedi wrote:
DarthEddie wrote:Nice photo, but the helmet could still stand to be a little smaller. On the bright side of things, at least it's not yellowing. :wink:

give it a few days :lol:

Or hours. His noggin will look like a misshapen lemon. :lol:
Cool it has two of those backpacks at the back, does look a sweet vehicle.
By DarthEddie
As with Movie Heroes figures, Wave 2 is light years ahead of the first shipments. I might very well have to pick up that Dropship in spite of my avoidance of most Clone Wars product.
By DarthEddie
I wonder how hard Wave 2 will be to find? Stores still have reams of unsold Wave 1 vehicles. I must have seen no fewer than a dozen at my local TRU earlier today. Since they stock far fewer Class I Vehicles than they do action figures maybe that's sort of a good sign...there'll actually be some room on the shelves for the new stuff.
John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

01. Imperial/Death Star Gunner 02. Death Star Droi[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

01. Uncle Owen 02. Aunt Beru 03. Brea Tonnika 04.[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]

Winners of this week’s Top Ten are: 01. Cin Drall[…]

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]