Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
I already have a fleet of the existing AAT's but since this one has been modded i will get, just hope the hatch at the back now opens too!
By Grimace
the AAT and the Naboo ship are definite yes while the green tank is a solid maybe

and a hearty NO THANKS for all those rereleases

looks like I will be saving a few bucks next year
By YAK_Jayson
YAK_Chewie wrote:I don't believe so, other than maybe new paint jobs and these ones don't come with figures.

:wink:

Yep, slight paint differences. No figures, which will be interesting consider there is no current Sebulba for his pod.
By Paulskywalker
YAK_Jayson wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:I don't believe so, other than maybe new paint jobs and these ones don't come with figures.

Yep, slight paint differences. No figures, which will be interesting consider there is no current Sebulba for his pod.

I think maybe their thinking of the Sebulba in the Battle Pack will do?
By YAK_Jayson
Paulskywalker wrote:
YAK_Jayson wrote:

I think maybe their thinking of the Sebulba in the Battle Pack will do?

Oops, forgot about that one. :oops:
By DarthStarkiller
Well, Hasbro wasted their chance of making a BMF-styled Scimitar, but instead a fighter-styled one. Lame. It's a trasport, Hasbro. Not a fighter. Is the actual one able to hold even one single figure inside? And please, the fron window is one, not two.
Ewok Love

Found this image out on the web thought I would pl[…]

Agreed, Disney is hurting the brand and retailers […]

Baron Yasto Attsmun p58 / Index p1

Hailing from the planet Listehol, Baron Yasto Att[…]

Yakfinities #71 - VOTE NOW

Actually, Undercover Jedi sounds like some kind of[…]

Can’t wait to see that list.

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Here's another entry of mine, a custom VENDOR SHOP[…]

New items alert!!! Now available is the conference[…]

Funny how little I care about 6" figures bein[…]