Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Saw the AAT today, there was a little picture on the back of the box of the modification, basically a bronze looking command chair has been put in where the turning battle damage droid thing was; never thought to take a picture sorry.

Also medium vehicles have gone up to £32.99 which is a shame as i wanted the infiltrator after missing it last time and i'm not happy with the price increases on soem of the lines so will be doing more waiting for sales and coupons next year.
By combatJedi
YAK_Chewie wrote:So is new stuff ringing up ok at the Wal-Mart registers? Or are employees hardkeying them in?

:wink:

when you scan them it says, "see employee for help"....but when you take them up to the register, they ring up automatically.
By combatJedi
YAK_Chewie wrote:Ok, at least they're scanning... nice to see also that they don't seem to be having a price increase... rumor is that there is a price hike across the board on 2012 SW product.

:wink:

Chewie,

the year is still young :) .....but TRU.COM does have the Class 1 at $19.99 :wink:
By combatJedi
TRU.COM have these priced at $32.99, are you FRAKING KIDDING!! :x they also have the battle packs at $26.99 (pre-order).....they will be sitting there for a while.

UPDATE: a friend found the New CW BP at Walmart for $19.99
SDCC 2019

The Hasbro panel and following slide show reveals […]

This contest is off to a great start. Some amazing[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Congratulations on a great contest everyone, there[…]

Hasbro Pulse teasing?

Hmmm... I know they have a page dedicating their p[…]

Community fodder box...

Thank you Utinniii, Super excited this has starte[…]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

You know, I really feel that they could have blown[…]