Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Oh, the Clones set will definitely do much better than the other two...that's for certain. I won't be getting it, but it's the only one of the three that even LOOKS partially interesting to anyone who's into this hobby. :wink:
Can't argue much with you on that one. :wink:

There are a few MH figs I want, but not many...that's for sure.
Once I get my Battle Droid, Podracer Anakin, Padme and a couple of others I'm done with the Movie Heroes line. Let the kids have them. 99% of my focus is going to be on Vintage and Discover the Force characters.
YAK_Chewie wrote:Saw these this week too, at Wal-Mart... the movie sets are really bad. I expect them to pegwarm, but the CW set with three army builders might do ok.

:wink:

Same here - the clones were gone and the movie stuff was left to warm the shelves. I'm not a fan of the new BP look either. To be honest, I wish they'd even stop the repaints and just stick to repacks so its kids only, otherwise - I dont mind seeing the line go.
If they'd have used the 2010 Legacy Collection AOTC Obi-Wan and a more recent Jango Fett that pack would be a lot more attractive. As it stands though, it's the laziest, stupidest Battle Pack I've seen in years.
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep cranki[…]

Community fodder box...

As posted above, Stocos28 is the next person techn[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Suc[…]

Looks even better in natural light. But oh, man, w[…]

Ewok Love

Thanks, Joosk! brethupp custom ewok.jpg

Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demandin[…]

It is an awesome figure (that should have been in […]

Ah, that makes sense. I might always have her helm[…]