Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

DarthEddie wrote:Let's hope those rarer Vintage figures eventually hit some American store chain, even if it's a discount chain that doesn't exist in all 50 states. It'd be a good start.

Couldn't agree more... there have got to be quite a few of Starkiller and company somewhere in a warehouse... and I'm surprised that by now the Ponda Baba wave hasn't been found in discount stores...?

:wink:
I have a friend and fellow JTA member who's convinced that Wave 9 (Ponda) will eventually surface at a chain like Five Below. A few stray case assortments here and there surfaced at randomToys 'R' Us stores in the spring and summer of 2012 (I know - I saw a couple of them on my store's pegs) and a few reports were posted online, but since then there's been nothing except a couple of Mexican or Canadian store finds.

Those Wave 9 figures have to be out there and just waiting to get stocked on some store chain's pegs.
Your area got plenty of Ponda and Bastila? Wow, that's something you don't hear everyday! Wave 9 of Vintage was so scarce in most markets that it's often more of a myth than anything else. How many of each did you see?
I don't blame you. Right now I want to see the new Stormtrooper, Boba, Rex and Cody. The Stormie is already in big demand, now we just have to see if stores bother to order and stock adequate numbers of him.

If any $5.99 Saga Legends figure will be a big hit, it'll be the Stormtrooper.

^ Came across two Stormtroopers on Wed/Thursday... one each at different TRU stores. I do like this, and bought it.

So far, the only $5.99 figures I like are the following:

- Stormtrooper
- Super Battle Droid
- C-3PO
- R2-D2
- R4-P17
- Vader
- Seeker Droid

I guess the rest just don't do it for me at all. The non-humans have been alright in my opinion. I don't care for the clones. The only reason I like the Stormie is because he has a great helmet sculpt.

:wink:
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk