Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

MTT - Who's In and Who's Out?

I'm in for full retail price!
31%
I'm probably in, but am going to hold out for a sale or clearance.
25%
No! Not interested in this vehicle.
44%
What's the MTT?
No votes
0%
By YAK_Chewie
So, a lot of people seem to have mixed feelings on this sucker. Looking like it's going to retail for around $130 whenever it finds its way to retail shelves.

So who's planning on forking over that kind of money for this, and who isn't?

And for those that think it's too expensive, how many have paid that amount for a case of figures that only comes with 5 figures that you didn't already have?

:wink:
By darthmac
Nope, not for me. Even if I collected pt stuff I doubt I would be interested in this one.

Also I refuse to buy a case for only 5 new figures, that last and only case I have ever bought was the VTSC with Snowtrooper, ig-88, Bossk, etc... The entire case was new and packed 2x of everything.
By Paulskywalker
I was totally in for it the moment i heard the rumours and i was pretty accurate in what i thought we'd get. I think it's great, moving rack, cockpit, side compartments and storage. I'm fine with the preposied BD's i expected it, i just wish they had backpacks. Only other niggle. is the Kenobi, poor figure and not really needed in the set. I just hope the 4 poseable bd's are the Geonosian Arena S/A versions, as i think their better than the TPM one.
By stroebel83
Paulskywalker wrote:I was totally in for it the moment i heard the rumours and i was pretty accurate in what i thought we'd get. I think it's great, moving rack, cockpit, side compartments and storage. I'm fine with the preposied BD's i expected it, i just wish they had backpacks. Only other niggle. is the Kenobi, poor figure and not really needed in the set. I just hope the 4 poseable bd's are the Geonosian Arena S/A versions, as i think their better than the TPM one.

i just wish it had space and pegs for the bd's we already own
By Paulskywalker
Yeah i suppose a more bit of space for more figures would have been cool, also i'd like the rack to have disconnected.

I can see a few collectors customise the rack to hold their S/A BD's
By Grimace
one at full price for me, one for storage if I find it on clearance for much lower price

I buy everything I want at full price because you never know what you might miss if you sit and wait for clearance
By The Professor
Well, the Falcon's been the only oversized vehicle that I purchased. As much I would enjoy this one, I'm not planning on purchasing it.
By Paulskywalker
They'd look better if they had a bit of a better paintjob and fecking backpacks!!
By JediMerc
Absolutely NO interest in the MTT whatsoever. The Republic Attack Shuttle was a cool-looking ship, but it didn't seem to translate as well into toy form; the MTT doesn't even look interesting.

The price point for the MTT is too high and the vehicle just isn't interesting enough; even at clearance prices I don't think I'd bite. I'd rather see Hasbro devote more time and variation to new mid-sized vehicles (i.e. Ventress' ship, Z-95 Headhunter, Imperial "Eyeballs" from Legacy, etc.)...
By Trooper31
I think the vehicle is cool. It's too bad that with a new foldable BD, they didn't put racks in for it. I'm glad to see something like this come out because it's really fresh and for kids there are a lot of play possibilities and for display it's a wonderful piece.

However, I'm not buying it. It just isn't my thing. Over the past few years I've been cutting back on PT stuff except for basic figures. The price is also supposed to be pretty high in Europe (between $150 and 200 US$ I believe), so that makes it easier to skip.

In the end, I hope it is successful because there other big ticket items I'd like to see made.
By zedhatch
I like the idea but I feel it's overpriced, add to the fact I just have to cut back this year and I have to opt out for this one.
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

Ewok Love

While this was my second choice, I couldn't resist[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk