Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Love the:

stand
open angine compartment
cannon
attaching the cannon to speeder
figure
break aprt!
By darthmadonna
RS may have gotten confused in their initial scoop as images of the new Vintage AT AT have surfaced with the speeder bike that it comes with. The AT AT Bike does have corrected handles but not as nice as this bike.
By YAK_Jayson
darthmadonna wrote:RS may have gotten confused in their initial scoop as images of the new Vintage AT AT have surfaced with the speeder bike that it comes with. The AT AT Bike does have corrected handles but not as nice as this bike.

There was already a speeder bike with corrected handles. It came out in the Saga line and came with a Clone Trooper with removable armor. I believe that is the one on the AT-AT box.
By Incom
Finally, after 30 years, we finally get a new ROTJ style speederbike. Took Hasbro long enough. I hope they'll be available internationally as well. If so, count me in for at least five!

I'm so glad they've finally ditched the "exploding" action feature and T-bar. The engine compartment is nice, the removable cannon to "customize" the bike not so. It's nothing new, either, because the old Kenner mold has a removable cannon as well.

I just really hope the steering rudders are made of hard plastic, not the bendy stuff they used on the previous variations of the Speeder Bike. Same goes for the handle bars. They look just fine in the picture, but let's hope they're rigid too.

Will the Scout have ball jointed hips, so he can sit properly on his bike?

Quite excited, because a Speeder Bike overhaul's been way overdue.
By Sybeck1
YAK_Chewie wrote:I was under the impression that it would be a TRU exclusive... but don't quote me on that.

:wink:

This appears to be Movie Heroes packaging. Maybe this will be a wide release and the vintage box one will be a short run for TRU.
By YAK_Chewie
Sybeck1 wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:I was under the impression that it would be a TRU exclusive... but don't quote me on that.

This appears to be Movie Heroes packaging. Maybe this will be a wide release and the vintage box one will be a short run for TRU.

Agreed - a new speederbike should be widespread release.

By Raylen
New speeder bike? 'Bout damn time I'd say. Looooong overdue. This is a pick-it-up-the-minute-I-see-it for me
YAK_Jayson wrote:
darthmadonna wrote:RS may have gotten confused in their initial scoop as images of the new Vintage AT AT have surfaced with the speeder bike that it comes with. The AT AT Bike does have corrected handles but not as nice as this bike.

There was already a speeder bike with corrected handles. It came out in the Saga line and came with a Clone Trooper with removable armor. I believe that is the one on the AT-AT box.

Plus the SSG image of the actual new speeder bike will have made the rounds in the RS forum and the admin there will have seen it, just being RS they don't want to report someone elses news and so are waiting for their own picture. But mistaking the one on the AT AT box as the new one meant they could talk about it without involving anyone else; but they made a mistake and look foolish.
By YAK_Jayson
YAK_Chewie wrote:When was the last time that RS actually did report news from a different site? The only person I ever recall doing it from time to time over there was Curto.

It is against their "policy" - logic being that you don't see CNN reporting what foxnews finds. Whatever, we are talking about toys, not the fate of the Afghan people or something that matters in the grand scheme of things.

Anyway... back to that all-new speeder bike and not the old one on the box of the Endor AT-AT :wink:
By Raylen
I'm getting excited about some of this stuff coming this fall. Oh wait, that's about the time when my area will finally get the Deleted Scenes figures I guess. Damn!

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]