Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthmac
Yikes the scout trooper's paint looks awful next to the 2006 version. The double ball joint neck is an interesting solution to getting him to be able to look forward while riding the bike. The bike looks awesome though.
By darthmac
If anyone ends up with an extra speeder bike this week due to the bogo half off sale let know, I'd be interested in taking the extra one off your hands.
By Sybeck1
Third trip to TRU in five days and still no speederbikes in Memphis TN. Here is the second week of them being found and I am already thinking about going the Ebay route.
By Raylen
Sybeck1 wrote:Third trip to TRU in five days and still no speederbikes in Memphis TN. Here is the second week of them being found and I am already thinking about going the Ebay route.

Hang in there. My area is the last to get ANYTHING dispite being the trucking capital of the country. Everything going north comes through this area, yet NY will get product on the shelves before we do half the time. Its pathetic. But on the bright side, since they are exclusives, the stores should actually GET shipments!
By Raylen
Just called my TRU this morning. No store in our district (80 stores) has got it yet. I swear I'd have better distribution on Mars.
By YAK_Chewie
That sucks, sorry it hasn't hit your area yet. Hopefully it will soon.

I bought two initially, and want a few more - I have a third one now thanks to a friend who sold me one for $20 - I believe he paid less for it, but so what - I'm glad to have one more. If I don't see any others, I won't be upset since I've got enough, but do hope more people are able to find these.

:wink:
By Sybeck1
I just bought one on Ebay this past Saturday. $33.99 at my door Monday afternoon after several trips to TRU and gallons of gas. Nice to have it checked off the list.
By darthmadonna
Thanks to Fellow Yakface memeber DarthMac, I have me a new speederbike. Now that I have it and compared to the older one I really love this one.

I have more pics as I played in the backyard this evening
Attachments
DSCN0131.jpg
DSCN0131.jpg (233.35 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
By darthmadonna
darthmac wrote:It's really nice to make a nice placement into a good home for a Biker Scout.

Ahh yeah , as you can see he has a friends of his own kind to play with and plenty of outdoor space to run with them too. All in all I say he is a great addition

They look pretty cool! Maybe we'll get a (re-relea[…]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Top-notch work here, Elias!

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]

Darth Daddy is still on break so I have been doing[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Rouge One is the call sign for this band of (mostl[…]

Community fodder box...

I guess the best way would be to add in a few $$$ […]

Utinniii's Feedback

Just had a great trade with Utinniii . He's very[…]