Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
It does look really good, the sculpt in my view is a lot better than the Vintage one which i'm not keen on. Only issue with this is articulation.
By Paulskywalker
In the pics where the figure is displayed complete you can see the waist is not accurate, as the two parts either side of the waist are molded in the main torso. This makes me wonder if there is some sort of exploding button feature that is the reason for this inaccuracy.
By Paulskywalker
Oh no Vintage one is awful, too small and the head doesn't seem right to me; it's the Saga Hoth Trooper all over again.
By Paulskywalker
R Battle Dwarf makes it sound cool, they should have just called Gimili that in LOTR lol.
By YAK_Chewie
Ha ha, it does sound kinda funny...

As for this upcoming Movie Heroes version, yeah you are right the side "ribs" or whatever they are, aren't sculpted accurately. I still like the overall look though - especially the color tone of the plastic, and the paint scheme. As long as he's not short, I plan on spending at least $100 amassing a squad of them.

:wink:

They look pretty cool! Maybe we'll get a (re-relea[…]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Top-notch work here, Elias!

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]

Darth Daddy is still on break so I have been doing[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Rouge One is the call sign for this band of (mostl[…]

Community fodder box...

I guess the best way would be to add in a few $$$ […]

Utinniii's Feedback