Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Thoughts on the 2013 Class I Vehicles

Sizing down a bit to get to a $20 price range is a good move, and I'm on board
14%
Sizing down a bit to get to a $20 price range is a good move, but I'm not interested
14%
Sizing down a bit is not a good idea, and I'm not interested
71%
Don't know, don't care
No votes
0%
By Paulskywalker
Yeah i think Hasbro took a wrong move with these and it's already showing.
By Paulskywalker
I've not really noticed any movement here. Maybe Argos have sold some as they keep reducing them to 9.99, but can't tell with it being a catalogue shop. To be honest the only thing i've seen move at general retail is the last wave of CWs figures and the Vintage; really telling especially the CWs moving. :roll:
By Grimace
in central Iowa, it looks like only the Slave 1 and the tank are slowly selling

the JSF is collecting dust

what a shame Hasbro didn't paint the tank and the JSF in some new colors
I think a few more of us might have given this new line a try
By Paulskywalker
I just wonder how many kids opened the Slave 1 and were disappointed?
By zedhatch
Paulskywalker wrote:Yeah i think Hasbro took a wrong move with these and it's already showing.

Said it before and I will say it again, cut backs in quality never work out right for the company doing it.
By Paulskywalker
Too true Zed!
By YAK_Chewie
zedhatch wrote:Said it before and I will say it again, cut backs in quality never work out right for the company doing it.

It's going to be interesting to see how the $6 Star Wars line ends up doing. It's a cut in quality for sure, but figures are going to be nearly half the price as they have been the past couple years... I'm guessing Hasbro's going to have to make some fast decisions for the EP7 line based on how this move works out.

:wink:
By AaylaSecurasMan
YAK_Chewie wrote:
zedhatch wrote:Said it before and I will say it again, cut backs in quality never work out right for the company doing it.

It's going to be interesting to see how the $6 Star Wars line ends up doing. It's a cut in quality for sure, but figures are going to be nearly half the price as they have been the past couple years... I'm guessing Hasbro's going to have to make some fast decisions for the EP7 line based on how this move works out.

I am afraid that the Ep VII figures will be offered in the under articulated $6 only.
By Paulskywalker
YAK_Chewie wrote:

Will they be any cheaper though?
By YAK_Chewie
Paulskywalker wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:

Will they be any cheaper though?

Will what be any cheaper? The Movie Heroes are going down from $10 US to $6 US starting with the new line hitting this Fall.

By Paulskywalker
But as Hasbro so often likes to remind us 'they have no control over retail prices', so even though they say they'll be cheaper; will they? The cheap looking Spiderman figures are £8.99 here and the Iron Man 3 figures only available are the Assemblers and their £8.99 and cheap looking. When it comes to the price will have to wait and see. As for Hasbro 'we don't control prices at retail', i've never believed that.

Updated my list above, after some hunting I found […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Welcome aboard, I especially like your Maddie figu[…]

Who is shark ti? :lol: She’s that Jedi who bite[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my […]

That Partisan Scout Trooper is insane. Why haven't[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani PMC Figure

Sweet, very nice! Thank you, Jodo. It's not a h[…]

John Morog Customs

Very nice!!! I love repainting the cheap costume g[…]

Hmmm... Lemme see.... 1 - Hammerhead 2 - Ponda Ba[…]