Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Saw the Kenobi/Maul pack today in a sci fi shop, why does Kenobi look anemic and grey?
By Paulskywalker
As well as the hideous face Sidious looks like a zombie fighting Yoda on the newsfeed photo.
By Darth Vlad's Clone
I saw those the other day, too... either in Kirkwood or Brentwood (some kind of wood, anyway)... at Target. I passed on them. Don't need or want them since they're not my cup of tea.
By YAK_Chewie
Actually bought a Mission Series set today... they had just put out a fresh case, and had after I bought it, they still had one Palpatine set left as of 1:30pm.

Palpatine looks a lot better than I thought he would. I actually kind of like this figure... just a little.

Also I noticed on the back, Hasbro screwed up and referred to him as still being a senator:

:wink:
By darth_sidious
I've yet to see the Sidious / Yoda MS 2-pack at retail, so I ordered one on ebay - I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised. The Emperor turned out better than I expected, and mine doesn't have any deco issues on the face. Its a cool throwback to the Kenner figure, and one of my favorite 5 POA figures. The Yoda figure is also a solid sculpt, and for $10, these are a great deal, far better than many of the $11 TBS figures.
Community fodder box...

Okay... Trying to upload photos from my phone of […]

Cane Adiss They can scale it to fit the TBS box, […]

Walmart and TVC

Scored two TVC Range Troopers yesterday at Walmart[…]

yea, this physical store exclusives crap has to g[…]

Ugh... so I'm going to have to broach the topic of[…]

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]