Image Image Image Image Image

Battle of Geonosis: Jedi Knights Battle Packs

Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

darth_sidious
Emperor

Re: Battle of Geonosis: Jedi Knights Battle Packs

Postby darth_sidious » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:36 pm

I agree, it does say something about character selection as well. I do like secondary Jedi, especially the aliens - but these are background characters - far in the background. The only one I really wanted was Sarrissa. At this point, I don't think Hasbro has to revisit Geonosis again.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Yeah, these sets are lame. I only bought one set, and ignored the one with the Weequay Jedi.

Hasbro could have really sparked some interest if each set came with a creature.

Set 1
- Nexu (new!)
- Jedi Knight (new!)
- red Battle Droid

Set 2
- Orray (new!)
- Jedi Knight (new!)
- Geonosian rider

This would have also been a good time to bring back the Acklay... in vintage packaging.

:wink:
Raylen
Bounty Hunter

Postby Raylen » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:25 pm

YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah, these sets are lame. I only bought one set, and ignored the one with the Weequay Jedi.

Hasbro could have really sparked some interest if each set came with a creature.

Set 1
- Nexu (new!)
- Jedi Knight (new!)
- red Battle Droid

Set 2
- Orray (new!)
- Jedi Knight (new!)
- Geonosian rider

This would have also been a good time to bring back the Acklay... in vintage packaging.

:wink:

Including a beast might be a little odd choice. While they were alive for part of the arena battle, each beast interacted with one of the key characters, not side characters
Hasbro, I keep trying to give you my money. Why do you make it so hard?
darth_sidious
Emperor

Postby darth_sidious » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:30 pm

An Orray was rumored at one point as well, its a shame they didn't get around to it. I could do without anymore characters from Geonosis, but a beast pack would be cool. With the deluxe line gone, and AOTC 3D cancelled - I have little hope we'll see anything like that though...

Return to “Movie Heroes/Discover the Force (2012)/Saga Legends (2013)”