Return of the Build-A-Droid!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthmac
I would want to make sure the sets would be segmented OT / PT / EU. As a OT only collector I don't want to have to buy 2-3 PT/EU figures to get the OT ones I want. And keep OT droids with OT figures (PT and EU the like).
By Raylen
darthmac wrote:I would want to make sure the sets would be segmented OT / PT / EU. As a OT only collector I don't want to have to buy 2-3 PT/EU figures to get the OT ones I want. And keep OT droids with OT figures (PT and EU the like).

Part of the "fun factor" is mixing and matching. So you can create your own EU droids. At least that would be the kid appeal.
I envision it as not a set where you get character specific droids. And both OT and prequels had astromechs and protocol droids.
By Raylen
Ok, at this price I jumped on it. Not only that but they had the Black Series Mara Jade for only $10.99!
By Raylen
YAK_Chewie wrote:39.99 per set per the front page... Day after I received my order... How typical!

:wink:

That sucks! Should've played the long game. I knew with the holidays coming up it'd get discounted hard at some point.
By YAK_Chewie
I was able to get a price adjustment!

Anyone who paid full price can try calling them at 1-888-280-4331 and try and get a price adjustment if you paid the full $59.99. Just be nice to the rep! Or try the chat feature on their help page, which is what I did. You have to click through the help section quite a bit to get to that though...

:wink:
By Grimace
I used the chat feature as well, and I was given a price adjustment too after being told the policy is that they don't do it 7 days after delivery of it

but she said she would give me a one time adjustment, so I thanked her profusely and said good night smiling
By Trooper31
darthmac wrote:I would want to make sure the sets would be segmented OT / PT / EU. As a OT only collector I don't want to have to buy 2-3 PT/EU figures to get the OT ones I want. And keep OT droids with OT figures (PT and EU the like).

I think that's a great idea.
By Raylen
Got my set in the other day. Anyone want the Battle Droid or Utaupau Clone trooper? I'll sell them loose for $8 each plus shipping. I still have them semi on the card but opened the bubble so I could get the droid parts. I can ship that way or completely loose if you'd prefer.

Still haven't decided on Sun Fac. I have him from when he was released with the Republic Commando set. This new one has more a more detailed paint scheme. So I may swap him out for the older version. I feel like I have enough Geonosians. Trying to avoid army building the prequels since I only have so much room.
Community fodder box...

I’ll take the best cop with a jacket and the one w[…]

Tessek (Squidhead) Ree Yees Weequay Nikto Admiral […]

John Morog Customs

Finished up work on my latest E-11 last night. Thi[…]

AT-ACT

Apparently the Gordmans by my house still has quit[…]

Walmart and TVC

LOL - I just worry about how the figure looks. :[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

CT-X3 looks fabulous! I love the design... I migh[…]

Max Rebo (no arms) Sim Aloo Ars Dangor Sate Pes[…]