Biggs Darklighter
Clone Pilot (EII)

B.A.Ds
R8-B7 (Mace Windu's CW astromech)
R5-X2 (Jabba's Astromech)
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
Sybeck1
Droid

Re: Droid Factory Wave 2 - Spring 2013

Postby Sybeck1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 am

Is Biggs a pilot or in his deleted scene wear? I have bought my last rebel pilot so I am hoping he's not a pilot.
The Menace on the pegs is no Phantom!
Rune Haako
Rebel / Imperial Pilot

Postby Rune Haako » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 am

Will most likely only be getting Rex.

I hope they give him the Fordo treatment.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 am

Sybeck1 wrote:Is Biggs a pilot or in his deleted scene wear? I have bought my last rebel pilot so I am hoping he's not a pilot.

I think it will be Biggs in X-Wing pilot gear since don't have a SA version yet.
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
Royal_Guard
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Royal_Guard » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Unless the Yavin 4 Luke blows away the 2007 version, this entire wave is a pass for me.
Grimace
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Grimace » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm

this will be the 3rd astromech for Mace Windu

first was the Walmart exclusive from 2006 R4-M6, then the version from the animated series that came in the big box with the Slave One last year

I like astromechs but I would love to see a new character instead of this
99%
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 pm

I'm so bored with astromechs and pilots... I know the astromechs will sell at least though.

I'm curious - there's only 8 figures listed in this assortment. What are the other 4? And will Waves 1 and 2 ship at the same time?

And Jabba's astromech I guess is a decent choice for a B.A.D. the more I think about it. I do want that droid.

:wink:
DarthMcBaine
Midi-Chlorian

Postby DarthMcBaine » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 am

Wow, what an extremely dull wave....usually there´s at least one or two to get me excited, but this is lame.

R5-X2 is very nice, but somehow I´ve lost interest in astromechs a little, maybe because I´ve given up on them with the Disney build a droid thing. I won´t be able to collect them all (which is a really stupid argument I admit..). I´ll get Mara Jade if she looks nice enough, I was not impressed with either of the earlier figures.
JediMerc
Rebel / Imperial Pilot

Postby JediMerc » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm

This wave isn't a huge thrill at all, but I think it's much better than wave 1 (AOTC focus).

I didn't feel the urgency for a Yavin Luke, but I'm hoping it will be a pleasant surprise. Rex is an easy pickup---if I can find him---though I'll have to see how the TCW Mace turns out before I pull the trigger. Mara is a MUST for me.

Biggs is a nice addition, but I really don't want to see another X-Wing pilot (unless there's a significant upgrade to the suit). If there isn't, easy pass.
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time." -- Brian Fantana (from Anchorman)
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I am sick to death of X-Wing pilots too... it's so lazy for Hasbro in a way, you know? I'd rather see a new Academy Biggs!

Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Mace: Some how i didn't realise this was a realistic CWs version, very cool and i hope they capture the sleekness of his character

Rex: Oh yes, I hope it's the Fordo figure but with Rex equipment and Hasbro would be stupid not to add both helmets.

Yavin Luke: I thought the last one was perfect so will be interesting to see how they've improved a new version?

Jedi Mara: I'm not quite sure how she looks as a jedi? :?

Vader: I don't get what'll be different, his hand? Maybe he'll have a string with Han's blaster on the end and when you pull it the gun goes to his hand??

A-Wing Pilot: I wonder in what way this will be different or just a repack?

Biggs Darklighter: All figures of him have been done pretty well except for the X Wing so hmmm. Or are there any EU outfits that are cool enough for a figure?

Clone Pilot: I suppose this will be the Vintage S/A body with new helmet which will be cool.

R8-B7: Wow another realistic CW's character and a minor one at that, and Hasbro said no to realistic CW's figures tut. Cool droid though and i just realised is a nice companion for the above Mace. (Hope this means at some point will get a weequay pirate Astromech).

R5-X2: Was cool to see in the podrace scene and will make a good figure, i just hope Hasbro don't ruin it and make him clean!
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
JediMerc
Rebel / Imperial Pilot

Postby JediMerc » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 am

YAK_Chewie wrote:I am sick to death of X-Wing pilots too... it's so lazy for Hasbro in a way, you know? I'd rather see a new Academy Biggs!

Ooohh...that would be good. Mark me down for 1-2 (if they went that route) and maybe more for customs if he turns out well...
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time." -- Brian Fantana (from Anchorman)
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah, I'd definitely want to consider a few for customs. Plus, I think the 2007 version of Biggs in that outfit was decent at best.

drod26
Storm Trooper

Postby drod26 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 pm

need to see pics of these figures to judge them.. Come on celebration VI, show us the goods if any.. :wink:
darthmac
Teras Kasi

Postby darthmac » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 am

Mace Windu (realistic Clone Wars) - pass
Captain Rex (realistic Clone Wars) - pass
Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony) - currently the only 2013 figure I'm really interested in.
Mara Jade Skywalker (Jedi) - pass
Darth Vader (Bespin Betrayal) - pass
A-Wing Pilot - pass
Biggs Darklighter - maybe, it has got to be a major upgrade on the tac one.
Clone Pilot - pass
Boycott Hasbro 6", Bring back high quality 3 3/4"!

Return to “CANCELLED: 2013 Legacy Collection”