Return of the Build-A-Droid!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I hope that these make it, don't care about which card they come in 8)

Anakin Skywalker (EII)
Geonosian Warrior (Sun Fac)
Captain Rex (realistic Clone Wars)
Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
Biggs Darklighter
R8-B7 (B.A.D.)
Padme Amidala (Geonosis Arena)
Clone Trooper (Sergeant)
Luminara Unduli
Pablo-Jill
Mara Jade Skywalker (Jedi)
Darth Vader (Bespin Betrayal)
TC-70 (B.A.D.)
FA-4 (B.A.D.)
R5-X2 (B.A.D.)
Arent we basically getting everything in the TBS line, minus the CW characters and the BADs? Likewise, Hasbro is trying to secure those figures for a retailer exclusive, arent they? I'm assuming the theme is all realistic CW characters. The only figures in limbo would probably be Dooku's droid and that OT BAD...
I really want the yavin ceremony luke. the bad droids, the clone war realistic figures and mara. With the Disney purchase of lucasfilm, i worry about the CW cartoon and Mara being made as they are a part of the expanded universe that Disney may want to distance itself from.

My opinion that would be a mistake--especially with respect to mara jade. She of course is a character that helped revitalize Star Wars 20 years ago in the Tim Zahn books.

i do wa significant number of them. i would not turn down another sandtrooper either--with the more realistic weapons.
Definitely Mara Jade, then Capt. Rex. I could care less whether another Mace Windu or clone makes it out...
I think by now we have all realized that ALL of these made it out to retail. What an interesting story behind these. I had assumed if Hasbro had any of these all packaged, they would have just opened them all and used the figures for either the Amazon set or for the Black Series cards. So 2 years later hundreds of cases turn up at GO! game, calendar and toy stores here in the US. (Or for myself, an independent discount store :D )

For our friends over in the UK, they have turned up in greater numbers at Smyths and Home Bargains.

Anyway, we are finally getting the Droid Factory figures we should have had all along. I am still a firm believer that it was DISNEY who caused all of this. Now that they own LFL as well as control the license, they probably told Hasbro NO because they wanted to keep the Droid Factory name as a park exclusive. Now that the "partnership" between Disney and Hasbro is over for the B.A.D parts, Hasbro finally had the chance to clear the stock out of the warehouse. Makes the most sense. We can speculate all we want, but Hasbro will not seem to comment on the subject.
Yakfinities #73 - Idea Phase

Nice ideas everyone. Will open up voting later to[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Picked up TVC Han in Stormtrooper gear for 50% off[…]

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted […]

Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1

As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dypl[…]