I just spent $110 for the diorama walls, $70 for the Slave One, $30 on some black series figures and well over $200 on other stuff for my kids the past 2 weeks - which is $400 more than I'm used to spending over the past 2 weeks. I also have my daughter and wife's birthday coming soon.
So I might just order 1 set for now, and if they go on markdown, a second set.
Looks at what comes in this set... I do actually like most of the figures.TC-70
- Damn right, I've wanted this guy since the first time I saw him in the CW cartoon movie. And not an animated one. A realistic version. I want his Hutt master too... I kind of want two of this droid.FA-4
- Kind of a weak offering, to be honest. A new droid, yeah... but I dunno. Just one is all that I really care about. Geonosis Battle Droid
- Well, I'm glad in a way to see the TVC sculpt for this droid but it does seem like a punch in the bag for people that want an army of him to have to order this. I suspect we will see quite a few loose copies of him on ebay. I kind of want 3-4 of him.Utapaua Clone
- YUCK! Damn this helmet. I hate it.Sandtrooper
- I like! He has more of a black wash than the previous one... and I'd actually like a squad of these guys. Maybe 4-5?Geonosian Warrior
- This is not needed but it's a good figure. I think Hasbro was a bit foolish to make this one. He'll be available on the cheap on ebay... TIE Pilot
- Not a bad figure, but not one that I even care about. I've got enough pilots.