Return of the Build-A-Droid!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Paulskywalker wrote:I just ordered these from the US Amazon site, £29.34 with shipping and import fees. Pretty good for seven figures!

Glad to hear that you were able to order this for a good price as I know how hard is for you international collectors to get this for decent prices.
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
Paulskywalker wrote:I just ordered these from the US Amazon site, £29.34 with shipping and import fees. Pretty good for seven figures!

Glad to hear that you were able to order this for a good price as I know how hard is for you international collectors to get this for decent prices.

Absurdly these became easier to get than the TBS lol.
So the price went from $60 to $40 to $30 to $24? - I wonder how this will impact future exclusives? I cant imagine that this is a good sign. If anything, it shows collectors that we can play the long game and wait for prices to drop on exclusives. They are produced in quantities that clearly exceed the demand. I was only interested in the two BAD figures, so I waited until the $24 price hit to order them. I had Amazon rewards which lowered the price to under $20, which is what I expected to pay for the 2 figures...
The reduction in price has at this point made me physically ill. It is one thing to have bought something at regular price and then a year later see the item at an amazing bargain.

But from October to Dember this kind of drop makes me regret buying the item at all.
Mine came in the post today and i have to say i love the packaging, so much better than the TBS packaging.
Paulskywalker wrote:Mine came in the post today and i have to say i love the packaging, so much better than the TBS packaging.

Same here. At first I thought it looked kinda crap from pics. but when mine arrived I was really enjoying the whole thing even the white mailer box.
There is a "Contact Us" button in the help section, click that and you can either email, live chat, or speak to a rep. If you are friendly they should be able to change it for you. My price was adjusted after chatting with a rep. Best of luck. It's insane how low the price is, that's a little over $2.00 a figure.
I hope that isn't the case. Amazon tends to discount items pretty low this time of year, hopefully that is behind some of these low prices. I received my set today, a lot nicer than I thought it would be. Dooku's droid is cool - and the Sun Fac repaint looks really dynamic.
Yakfinities #73 - Vote Now

Ok, will do.

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Here are my first couple of entries, with many mor[…]

I want to see... TVC figures - 5-6 TVC main cha[…]

If anyone still needs them, Amazon has TVC Yakface[…]

The V-Stock store near my house (South County Mall[…]

That is one of the most amazing collections I've s[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

http://i.imgur.com/uUmRFoJ.jpg http://i.imgur.c[…]

AT-PT p62 / Index p1

Great work! Certainly has the clunkiness of what I[…]