Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Raylen wrote:
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Found another TBS 3.75" FO Stormtrooper today, wasn't expecting to see them again. Always nice to have more Troopers.

Especially as we assume we'll see more of them in the next two films... and no idea if the TBS one will be re-released!

Someone also got me one as a gift later that day, and they both have good paint apps. :D
Raylen wrote:
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Found another TBS 3.75" FO Stormtrooper today, wasn't expecting to see them again. Always nice to have more Troopers.

Especially as we assume we'll see more of them in the next two films... and no idea if the TBS one will be re-released!

Any of you get the Stormtroopers from the overseas sellers? Simple ebay search and you'll run into them.

They're essentially the same deal as Hasbro's TBS version... 3.75... no trademark on them... only differences are they don't cost a ton, their color is just a little more "off white" and their joints seem to be a bit tighter (be a little careful when first posing them).

:wink:
Since finding any of the new 3.75" Rogue One figures seems hopeless, I picked up my first 6" figure today: the Walgreen's exclusive C-3PO. It is a nice figure of my favorite character, and the articulation is awesome. I might pick up the R2 when it is rereleased in the Vintage packaging, but there is no way I would ever try to replace my expansive collection with this larger scale. It's just a shame that the smaller scale is waning. That said, C-3PO is excellent.
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Any of you get the Stormtroopers from the overseas sellers? Simple ebay search and you'll run into them.

They're essentially the same deal as Hasbro's TBS version... 3.75... no trademark on them... only differences are they don't cost a ton, their color is just a little more "off white" and their joints seem to be a bit tighter (be a little careful when first posing them).

:wink:

Any more details to narrow down the search?
Jodo wrote:Still no sign of the Shoretroooers locally...and today I decided to treat myself after quite a rough week. I was gonna pick up at AT-ST. Walmart sold both of them!

have yet to find the AT ST and my two nearest Walmarts are soooo loaded with leftover Han/Leia/Phasma, theres no room for anything new even if they had it

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]