Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Jedimaster-c wrote:
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:Just saw that someone on Instagram scored 5 Deathtroopers and 5 Shoretroopers *in store*...There's hope.

Did he give a location where he found them. I know of Walmart that have 4 of them.

I ended up asking...He found the in Hawaii...Maybe there isn't any hope. :(
Jodo wrote:They are, but the peg was completely broke off in the socket. :/ I had it in my cart and everything before I noticed.

That sucks! I've seen multiple that have been broken in the box, terrible. Luckily I was able to get a good one, they really improved the legs on this version.
I picked up an extra Walmart 6" scarrif trooper yesterday..If anyone wants to trade for the Walmart shock trooper,I'm willing to pay shipping both ways...I want the shock trooper for my collection..But,I don't buy or sell on the secondary markets..I am a true fan and collector and will trade only
With how pegs are overwhelmed with certain figures, I think the only way we will see much new TBS product in either scale at Walmart is when they expand stick space with endcaps or something...

We need a "buy a TBS 3.75" pegwarmer" event soon across the country to help with this...

I did buy an Ackbar today... didn't need it, but great figure, so good to have another.

:wink:
YAK_Chewie wrote:With how pegs are overwhelmed with certain figures, I think the only way we will see much new TBS product in either scale at Walmart is when they expand stick space with endcaps or something...

We need a "buy a TBS 3.75" pegwarmer" event soon across the country to help with this...

I did buy an Ackbar today... didn't need it, but great figure, so good to have another.

I'm a very disheartened collector right now thanks to terrible distribution, hasn't been this bad around me in long time, wave 3 of 3.75" figures hasn't shown up...could really use a few more ERGs...Also hoping to see the Shoretrooper and Cassian back in stock soon on Walmart's website, at this point I just want 4 Shoretroopers. And maybe two Cassians, one for a Rebels Trooper custom. :|
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:could really use a few more ERGs...

I could help you with that. 8)

I may take you up on that, soon. :wink:

Let me know if they don't come your way. With the clearances, who knows? But I'm sitting on two at the moment.
YAK_Chewie wrote:Bought 3 of the TBS 3.75" Force Awakens Han figures yesterday for under $6 each with the current rollback... these are going to be customized.

I also picked up a 6" Death Trooper and 6" First Order Snow Trooper for $10 each... and blue coat Cassian finally at that price.

I'd get a cassias at that price. I'm sure I'll find one. There are plenty out there.
By Jodo
I want a pair (or 6) of those so bad!!!

Since I first found the $5.86 TBS figures, I've picked up 2 Poes, 2 Ackbars, a Lando, and an ERG for custom fodder. I was hoping to see Cassian, Scariffs or some Death Troopers, but then I remember that the Cas wave never even hit here...

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]